List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Cassie's Return Connected to Paternity Reveal?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Cassie's Return Connected to Paternity Reveal?

Started by Kimmd at 2013/06/27 04:15AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 07:27AM, Views: 1877, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/27 04:15AM
    Cassie's Return Connected to Paternity Reveal?
    Kimmd

Cassie makes her first appearance the week of July 8th. That is the same week Summer finds out she is not Nick's daughter (or so we think). If the rumors are true, I think Cassie will appear to Sharon the same way John Abbott appears to Jack.

This could be one of those twist and turns the actors told us about.

#2   2013/06/27 04:55AM
    Re: Cassie's Return Connected to Paternity Reveal?
    Kimmd

Those rumors about what Sharon did are getting louder. If Cassie is returning as Sharon's conscience, then look out. MS tweeted several times that lots of stuff would be happening in July and for her tweeps to be sure and tune in.

#3   2013/06/27 05:19AM
    chancegirl

I think it's already been confirmed that CG is playing a new character, not a ghost.

#4   2013/06/27 05:20AM
    Kimmd

Quote chancegirl: I think it's already been confirmed that CG is playing a new character, not a ghost.

Was it confirmed or was that a rumor?

#5   2013/06/27 05:24AM
    countryMomof4

Down the road spoilers are mentioning Sharon and Nick being drawn to this girl who looks like Cassie might look if she had lived.

#6   2013/06/27 05:27AM
    Kimmd

Quote countryMomof4: Down the road spoilers are mentioning Sharon and Nick being drawn to this girl who looks like Cassie might look if she had lived.

Ok. I could be wrong but I still think that the timing is very suspicious. And I still believe her presence will play a part in the paternity sl, regardless of who GC plays.

So Sharon will go from being angst for Chadam to being angst for Navery?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 05:28AM
    #7   2013/06/27 05:28AM
    chancegirl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote chancegirl: I think it's already been confirmed that CG is playing a new character, not a ghost.

Was it confirmed or was that a rumor?

Idk, I read it I a spoiler somewhere. And since she is still filming per her twitter, seems that it's legit. But, who knows. I'm excited for her return either way. I really hope Sharon didn't do this. They may as well kill her off if she did. Seriously, it would just be too much for her to come back from. She's done some awful things but this would take the cake. This would be worse than what Adam did to her. However if shick reunites, then we can guarantee she did it..

#8   2013/06/27 05:35AM
    Sly women

I am so sick of Sharon & Nick, that ship has sailed, sailed, and sailed. Nick and Avery are a much better couple than Sharon & Nick!! . Why do the writers always go back and back.

I am glad that it is finally going to come out about the paternity, as that should of happened a long...long... time ago.

#9   2013/06/27 06:21AM
    Kimmd

Quote Sly women: I am so sick of Sharon & Nick, that ship has sailed, sailed, and sailed. Nick and Avery are a much better couple than Sharon & Nick!! . Why do the writers always go back and back.

I am glad that it is finally going to come out about the paternity, as that should of happened a long...long... time ago.

Why would the current writers want to reunite Shick? They are breaking up all MAB's couples. I see Sharon as angst for Navery and adding drama for July sweeps. There is nothing left to do with Shick.

#10   2013/06/27 06:31AM
    reng

I think Nick and Sharon are considered to be a Y&R supercouple, destined to eventually reunite. The new team may be planning to put them back together, and then they'll be put on the backburner so younger and newer characters can come to the forefront.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list