List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Billy and Johnnie

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Billy and Johnnie

Started by troycody at 2013/06/26 10:13PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 04:51AM, Views: 507, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/06/26 10:13PM
    Billy and Johnnie
    troycody

Since Victoria is being such a whiney all about me B!tch, I would like Billy to go upstairs and take Johnnie out of that house along with his bags. Billy will not do that to Victoria I am afraid. he could never hurt her that way. I am waiting to see how Victoria is going to run to daddy and have him help her take Johnnie away from Billy and how is Chelsea going to react. and how is Chloe going to react. I hope Billy thinks of Johnnie and takes him away from the influence of the Newmans also, just like JT did with Reed.

#2   2013/06/27 04:28AM
    Re: Billy and Johnnie
    BiancaReeseR...

Quote troycody: Since Victoria is being such a whiney all about me B!tch, I would like Billy to go upstairs and take Johnnie out of that house along with his bags. Billy will not do that to Victoria I am afraid. he could never hurt her that way. I am waiting to see how Victoria is going to run to daddy and have him help her take Johnnie away from Billy and how is Chelsea going to react. and how is Chloe going to react. I hope Billy thinks of Johnnie and takes him away from the influence of the Newmans also, just like JT did with Reed.

Victoria has rights to Johnny like billy , Billy can,t go and take any out of the house with out victoria saying it OK first second Chelsea has no rights to Johnny she gave them up when she sign all her rights to Victoria to be his mother and so victoria can say what happen with Johnny as billy to

#3   2013/06/27 04:51AM
    deceived

Billy should take Johnnie with him,,, he belongs to him,,, who says the Newmans are a great bunch of parents?? She is being ruthless to Billy...
    And Anita and Chelsea,,, they fawn over this baby she is having but NEVER bring up Johnnie???

#4   2013/06/27 04:51AM
    Kimmd

I don't know about this. If the bio parents joined forces to get Johnnie back, they might win. Victoria and Billy adopted Johnnie together. So if they split up, the divorce changes things.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list