List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: They made phylis a clown!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

They made phylis a clown!

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/26 09:49PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 06:48AM, Views: 517, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/26 09:49PM
    They made phylis a clown!
    Barbyboo

It was embarrassing to watch a older women trying to sex this young man. Is this her exit story? I hope not phylis gave us years of great storylines it was demeaning to her character....being hit by a bus woulda been better than this. I mean number one the guys b boaring guy. ...number two she's with his dad who wrote this stuff? Give phylis a bang ending nt a whimper one

#2   2013/06/26 10:21PM
    Re: They made phylis a clown!
    ajsp35801

What's new...Phyllis has always been a clown.

#3   2013/06/26 10:27PM
    pink sassylady

Was never a Phyllis fan but this was a joke even if they go with a s.l that she is sick.not Phyllis and why m.s agree to this is wrong on so many levels.

#4   2013/06/26 10:34PM
    ajsp35801

Quote pink sassylady: Was never a Phyllis fan but this was a joke even if they go with a s.l that she is sick.not Phyllis and why m.s agree to this is wrong on so many levels.

MS is an actress. She p,ays what the writer writes. Actresses and actors having a say and controlling Y&R is the reason it is in the predicament that it is in.

At least MS played it campy...something that was meant to be funny when viewed instead f serious. But that s about all she has control over.

#5   2013/06/27 12:24AM
    Cabo

Maybe these crappy s/l's are the reason MS quit this
    now redicous show !!!

#6   2013/06/27 12:28AM
    ajsp35801

Quote Cabo: Maybe these crappy s/l's are the reason MS quit this
    now redicous show !!!

If crappy SLs were the reason for quitting she would have done so years ago.

#7   2013/06/27 12:40AM
    Cabo

Quote ajsp35801:
    Quote Cabo: Maybe these crappy s/l's are the reason MS quit this
    now redicous show !!!

If crappy SLs were the reason for quitting she would have done so years ago.

I guess I mean this particular s/l.........this one really hits an all
    time low.........
    I am also a 40 year Y&R viewer, and yes, there has been some
    poor s/l's over the years.......but this is the worst !!!
    I am about to bail out.......I miss my Y&R of old.

#8   2013/06/27 01:00AM
    Chicken Nerd

I love a circus...but was never partial to clowns...scary things!

But in this case I am more than happy to plop my bottom in a seat with a big bowl of popcorn and go along for the ride.

#9   2013/06/27 01:06AM
    JRTA

Phyllis is pathetic, always has been, always will be. As for the older woman/younger man scenerio... both dumpster sex Deacon and roll around Ronan are significantly younger then Phyllis....

As to speculation that these "crappy storylines" being the reason that MS is leaving, she's not the only one being given crap. IMO, if she is leaving for that reason, it reflects poorly on her. If she is leaving because she wants to spend more time with her daughter and try new things, I can respect that.

#10   2013/06/27 06:48AM
    faithlove

New Kyle is so boring Blake hood Kyle and Michelle Stafford had chemistry and I wish storylines were better paternity has been a joke Michael and Lauren has dragged like a zombie come on fen rub out Carmine he sexed your mom Adam Chelsea Dylan boring paternity storyline Neil blog boring Tyler and Lily and cane storyline boring stop the madness

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list