List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Lily wants him bad

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Lily wants him bad

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/26 09:14PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 02:47AM, Views: 490, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/26 09:14PM
    Lily wants him bad
    Barbyboo

Did you see her at the party...man she's into Tyler big time. Sex scenes a come in up folks.....laureens cheater days are over but Lilly's are a gearin up....

#2   2013/06/26 09:47PM
    Re: Lily wants him bad
    ajsp35801

Quote Barbyboo: Did you see her at the party...man she's into Tyler big time. Sex scenes a come in up folks.....laureens cheater days are over but Lilly's are a gearin up....

It won't be anytime soon. It's a reason they have her working with Abby and Tyler and Abby flirting around....lily and Tyler are a long term goal. Not flash in the pan cheating...or so it seems.

#3   2013/06/26 09:50PM
    Barbyboo

She will run to him tomorrow she's shaken up she could hardly compose herself at the party

#4   2013/06/26 10:20PM
    troycody

Quote Barbyboo: She will run to him tomorrow she's shaken up she could hardly compose herself at the party

of course she will, she just cannot help herself, she 'needs' Tyler to be her friend. she doesnt have any friends otherwise, not that I am aware of anyways. and she loves the attention that Tyler gives her.

#5   2013/06/26 10:25PM
    ajsp35801

Quote troycody:
    Quote Barbyboo: She will run to him tomorrow she's shaken up she could hardly compose herself at the party

of course she will, she just cannot help herself, she 'needs' Tyler to be her friend. she doesnt have any friends otherwise, not that I am aware of anyways. and she loves the attention that Tyler gives her.

While I love the mention of Colleen is time to cultivate a friendship with lily and someone else. I was hoping Abby...but nope. Not with her set to date Tyler. Hillary, doubt it being that Cane likes her and I think she is designed as a rival for lily. I can't see her as friends with Victoria...and Chloe and Chelsea are out of the question.

#6   2013/06/27 02:47AM
    sun45

Okay what is going on. I'm lost What is going on with Lily and Tyler please someone tell me. xoxo

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list