List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler.....needs to get checked

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler.....needs to get checked

Started by KeepingItReal at 2013/06/26 03:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:25AM, Views: 1614, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/26 10:01PM
    Re: Tyler.....needs to get checked
    villyforever55

Quote daneerose: Barbyboo, that isn't correct. T did not lose his job because of Lily. He lost his job because he said Neil was practicing nepotism. Neil was willing to move him to another department and he had to go and call him out about nepotism. He was very disrespectful to his boss. He is a know it all and refuses to listen to those over him. I want to see if he will act this way at his new company. He needed to be fired he showed he is not a team player and Neil cannot trust him to do what he says when he says it.

Exactly! Neil was right to fire him. You cant talk to you boss that way and not get fired.

#22   2013/06/26 10:19PM
    ajsp35801

Quote villyforever55:
    Quote daneerose: Barbyboo, that isn't correct. T did not lose his job because of Lily. He lost his job because he said Neil was practicing nepotism. Neil was willing to move him to another department and he had to go and call him out about nepotism. He was very disrespectful to his boss. He is a know it all and refuses to listen to those over him. I want to see if he will act this way at his new company. He needed to be fired he showed he is not a team player and Neil cannot trust him to do what he says when he says it.

Exactly! Neil was right to fire him. You cant talk to you boss that way and not get fired.

This...I don't know why people are acting as if Neil did something wrong.

#23   2013/06/27 05:49AM
    countryMomof4

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Thank you.

He can take his temper tantrums elsewhere.

Speaking of nepotism, Tyler would not have the job if his sister, Leslie, was not dating his boss, Neil. That's nepotism, too, or hasn't he figured that out--since he is such a know-it-all? So Tyler's pot of nepotism is just as black as the one he is attempting "to call out."

Agreed.

Tyler is a bit too full of himself. It's fine to be self-confident but he's crossed the line into conceited arrogance.

#24   2013/06/27 06:20AM
    kn1231

I hope this is their way to distance Tyler from the whole Winter's family. They are just dragging him down, and his interactions with them are just making fans of the show dislike him. I think Tyler is great, but I hated him working at Jabot. Hopefully they're are only good things to come for him!

#25   2013/06/27 06:46AM
    cards1

KIR...ITA, Tyler should have checked that ego and tude at the door. Neil is/WAS his BOSS. Neil has worked his arse off to get where he is for TGVN, Kay, Jack...Now I don't always like Neil's actions...BUT in this case I say GO NEIL.

I LOVED Neil doing the Donald on Tyler, "Your fired" LMAO
    I even rewound it and watched it again. lol

That said IDK if Leslie is going to take to kindly to Neil firing baby brother.

#26   2013/06/27 10:05AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Thank you.

Speaking of nepotism, Tyler would not have the job if his sister, Leslie, was not dating his boss, Neil. That's nepotism, too, or hasn't he figured that out--since he is such a know-it-all? So Tyler's pot of nepotism is just as black as the one he is attempting "to call out."

Right you are MsSuperSuds

#27   2013/06/27 10:06AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Cass Eno: Tyler got screwed and not in a good way.
    And Devon was way too cocky. Needs to be taken down a peg.

I do agree that Devon does come off that way...buy Tyler was in the wrong.

Follow the chain of command....and he wasn't......just pure "attitude".

#hegotchecked

#28   2013/06/27 10:07AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote janetb:
    Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Thank you.

ITA... this wasn't about Tyler and Lily,,, Neil can keep that in check easily... no, Tyler started all this when he would not take in consideration Devon's ideas to tweak the project...All Devon did was lay out the media plan, he didn't mess with the ad itself...Tyler went off the deep end, because of his ego...All Neil wanted was for them to work together as a team...Lily was out of line also. Devon and Neil was right in this instance. Tyler remarked more than once, that he can get another job easily...not caring about Lily's career.

Very smug character too.....he needs to be brought down a. notch.

Tyler is arrogant , self-centered and his own greatest admirer.Lily left the project so had no business to interfere.Devon shouldn't have to put up with Tyler and his crap and now won't have to.We'll see how Lesley deals with it and if she'll defend Tyler or support Neil.

He has no manners at atol.

The way he was talking to Neil was disrespectful *period*.

Leslie, should not have to take sides. I hope she puts her hot head brother in check too......she done it before and he can turn up his lips for a change

#29   2013/06/27 10:11AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote cards1: KIR...ITA, Tyler should have checked that ego and tude at the door. Neil is/WAS his BOSS. Neil has worked his arse off to get where he is for TGVN, Kay, Jack...Now I don't always like Neil's actions...BUT in this case I say GO NEIL.

I LOVED Neil doing the Donald on Tyler, "Your fired" LMAO
    I even rewound it and watched it again. lol

That said IDK if Leslie is going to take to kindly to Neil firing baby brother.

You and me both...."your fired"

See that "dumb" dazed looked...he didn't expect that. #punk

When he first came on, I didn't like his "arrogance"...

He knows he's "fine", got skills....but try some "humbleness"....

#30   2013/06/27 10:12AM
    KeepingItReal

Quote kn1231: I hope this is their way to distance Tyler from the whole Winter's family. They are just dragging him down, and his interactions with them are just making fans of the show dislike him. I think Tyler is great, but I hated him working at Jabot. Hopefully they're are only good things to come for him!

Good point.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list