List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler.....needs to get checked

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler.....needs to get checked

Started by KeepingItReal at 2013/06/26 03:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:25AM, Views: 1687, Replies: 30
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/26 06:03PM
    Re: Tyler.....needs to get checked
    Barbyboo

Quote KeepingItReal: Babyboo, he's lucking the way Tyler was huffing and puffing he didn't get clocked.

But no one even told him of changes that's not good business practice how can you compete with bosses son? They want him away from lily

#12   2013/06/26 06:05PM
    Barbyboo

Quote daneerose: Barbyboo, that isn't correct. T did not lose his job because of Lily. He lost his job because he said Neil was practicing nepotism. Neil was willing to move him to another department and he had to go and call him out about nepotism. He was very disrespectful to his boss. He is a know it all and refuses to listen to those over him. I want to see if he will act this way at his new company. He needed to be fired he showed he is not a team player and Neil cannot trust him to do what he says when he says it.

He was greatest thing since whipped cream til lily eyed him up now Devon with no experience is boss that is nepotism period I feel

#13   2013/06/26 06:08PM
    Barbyboo

Actually Neil has no fashion experience. Devon was a music man. And Chelsea wasnt even a designer. And Chloe in mix. Bankruptcy soon

#14   2013/06/26 06:16PM
    ladycam

Neil's latest move may bring Tyler and Lily closer He just gave Lily a new reason to go look for Tyler. In real life an arrogant person turns me off. But in soaps I find it sexy love my boy Tyler

#15   2013/06/26 07:05PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote daneerose: Barbyboo, that isn't correct. T did not lose his job because of Lily. He lost his job because he said Neil was practicing nepotism. Neil was willing to move him to another department and he had to go and call him out about nepotism. He was very disrespectful to his boss. He is a know it all and refuses to listen to those over him. I want to see if he will act this way at his new company. He needed to be fired he showed he is not a team player and Neil cannot trust him to do what he says when he says it.

Thank you.

He can take his temper tantrums elsewhere.

Speaking of nepotism, Tyler would not have the job if his sister, Leslie, was not dating his boss, Neil. That's nepotism, too, or hasn't he figured that out--since he is such a know-it-all? So Tyler's pot of nepotism is just as black as the one he is attempting "to call out."

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 07:09PM
    #16   2013/06/26 08:27PM
    Silver Pearl

ICAM. This guy has a real inflated ego. You are right, he is not a team player. Everything is about him. I don't know what Lily sees in him (granted he is good looking, but his attitude is less than desirable).

#17   2013/06/26 08:56PM
    Barbyboo

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

And if ole Neil didn't want to sex lesly she wouldn't have a job either
    Thank you.

Speaking of nepotism, Tyler would not have the job if his sister, Leslie, was not dating his boss, Neil. That's nepotism, too, or hasn't he figured that out--since he is such a know-it-all? So Tyler's pot of nepotism is just as black as the one he is attempting "to call out."

#18   2013/06/26 08:59PM
    Barbyboo

Lets see Neil has google eyes for younger chick lesly. Lesly gets bro a job. Neil gets daughter a job. Neil gets son a job. Nepotism to me

#19   2013/06/26 09:00PM
    Cass Eno

Tyler got screwed and not in a good way.
    And Devon was way too cocky. Needs to be taken down a peg.

#20   2013/06/26 09:11PM
    janetb

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote deceived:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Thank you.

ITA... this wasn't about Tyler and Lily,,, Neil can keep that in check easily... no, Tyler started all this when he would not take in consideration Devon's ideas to tweak the project...All Devon did was lay out the media plan, he didn't mess with the ad itself...Tyler went off the deep end, because of his ego...All Neil wanted was for them to work together as a team...Lily was out of line also. Devon and Neil was right in this instance. Tyler remarked more than once, that he can get another job easily...not caring about Lily's career.

Very smug character too.....he needs to be brought down a. notch.

Tyler is arrogant , self-centered and his own greatest admirer.Lily left the project so had no business to interfere.Devon shouldn't have to put up with Tyler and his crap and now won't have to.We'll see how Lesley deals with it and if she'll defend Tyler or support Neil.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list