List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Tyler.....needs to get checked

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Tyler.....needs to get checked

Started by KeepingItReal at 2013/06/26 03:31PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:25AM, Views: 1686, Replies: 30
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/26 03:31PM
    Tyler.....needs to get checked
    KeepingItReal

and I'm glad Neel checked him.

His arrogance was disgusting for such a licle punk.

Mind you I do think that the lauch should not of been changed by Devon.

They could of just left things as be and just remove Tyler from the picture....flipping leach, love wear him pants too tight.

#2   2013/06/26 03:43PM
    Re: Tyler.....needs to get checked
    Barbyboo

Tyler got the short end of the stick....he lost his job cause Neil didn't want him around precious lily. If you ask me lily was flaunting it the wrong person got canned

#3   2013/06/26 03:56PM
    pink sassylady

Are we sure Tyler isn't Neil son. The way he acts he could be.I under as rand Neil but Tyler acts as if everyone is to drop what they are doing and agree with him.he was mad Lily walked away and no matter who they replaced her with he wouldn't listen to what they said. Neil shouldn't have fired him but Tyler needed to be put in his place.

#4   2013/06/26 04:03PM
    KeepingItReal

Babyboo, he's lucking the way Tyler was huffing and puffing he didn't get clocked.

#5   2013/06/26 04:03PM
    daneerose

Barbyboo, that isn't correct. T did not lose his job because of Lily. He lost his job because he said Neil was practicing nepotism. Neil was willing to move him to another department and he had to go and call him out about nepotism. He was very disrespectful to his boss. He is a know it all and refuses to listen to those over him. I want to see if he will act this way at his new company. He needed to be fired he showed he is not a team player and Neil cannot trust him to do what he says when he says it.

#6   2013/06/26 04:05PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote daneerose: Barbyboo, that isn't correct. T did not lose his job because of Lily. He lost his job because he said Neil was practicing nepotism. Neil was willing to move him to another department and he had to go and call him out about nepotism. He was very disrespectful to his boss. He is a know it all and refuses to listen to those over him. I want to see if he will act this way at his new company. He needed to be fired he showed he is not a team player and Neil cannot trust him to do what he says when he says it.

Thank you.

He can take his temper tantrums elsewhere.

#7   2013/06/26 04:32PM
    deceived

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote daneerose: Barbyboo, that isn't correct. T did not lose his job because of Lily. He lost his job because he said Neil was practicing nepotism. Neil was willing to move him to another department and he had to go and call him out about nepotism. He was very disrespectful to his boss. He is a know it all and refuses to listen to those over him. I want to see if he will act this way at his new company. He needed to be fired he showed he is not a team player and Neil cannot trust him to do what he says when he says it.

Thank you.

ITA... this wasn't about Tyler and Lily,,, Neil can keep that in check easily... no, Tyler started all this when he would not take in consideration Devon's ideas to tweak the project...All Devon did was lay out the media plan, he didn't mess with the ad itself...Tyler went off the deep end, because of his ego...All Neil wanted was for them to work together as a team...Lily was out of line also. Devon and Neil was right in this instance. Tyler remarked more than once, that he can get another job easily...not caring about Lily's career.

#8   2013/06/26 04:41PM
    Homesick Cajun

He's going to be fine. There is someone waiting to take care of him. And I'm sure he will let her.

#9   2013/06/26 05:30PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote deceived:
    Quote KeepingItReal:

Thank you.

ITA... this wasn't about Tyler and Lily,,, Neil can keep that in check easily... no, Tyler started all this when he would not take in consideration Devon's ideas to tweak the project...All Devon did was lay out the media plan, he didn't mess with the ad itself...Tyler went off the deep end, because of his ego...All Neil wanted was for them to work together as a team...Lily was out of line also. Devon and Neil was right in this instance. Tyler remarked more than once, that he can get another job easily...not caring about Lily's career.

Very smug character too.....he needs to be brought down a. notch.

#10   2013/06/26 05:31PM
    KeepingItReal

Lol I'm not worrying about him.....he could go rub up on a pole with his tight up pants

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 05:33PM
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list