List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Are The Writers Listening To Viewers?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Are The Writers Listening To Viewers?

Started by deceived at 2013/06/26 02:26PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 05:33AM, Views: 544, Replies: 5
    page:
    #1   2013/06/26 02:26PM
    Are The Writers Listening To Viewers?
    deceived

I think that the writers are kind of listening to fans... with today's epi, when Traci was discussing Colleen with Lily, and Lily said she mentions her to the twins.
    Shick, showing the difference between true love that conquers all, the first wife, first love, and lust and sex.
    Tyler showing his true colors today when he lied to Noah about WHY he was fired...
    These are just some of the things, hope they don't drop the ball.

#2   2013/06/26 02:53PM
    Re: Are The Writers Listening To Viewers?
    MsSuperSuds

If JFP and JG don't listen to fans & continue to make improvements in the writing, chemistry-laden romances and storytelling, Y&R is going to sink in the ratings faster than the a ship in a stormy sea. AMC & OLTL are coming to OWN for a trial run during the day at 1 p.m. and 3 p.m. so there is going to be more competition for soap viewers.

Modified 3 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 02:56PM
    #3   2013/06/27 04:42AM
    deceived

Yesterday,,, I saw how Tyler and Lily were interacting with others about 'their' relationship,,, could these writers have a point? This is truly how someone acts when they are hiding a secret life....great job writers.
    (I am not for the breakup of Lane, but the writers are doing a great job of portraying a player and a housewife.)

#4   2013/06/27 05:19AM
    Kimmd

Quote deceived: I think that the writers are kind of listening to fans... with today's epi, when Traci was discussing Colleen with Lily, and Lily said she mentions her to the twins.
    Shick, showing the difference between true love that conquers all, the first wife, first love, and lust and sex.
    Tyler showing his true colors today when he lied to Noah about WHY he was fired...

Sharon is just talking smack because Adam kicked her to the curb and is still pinning for Chelsea. Adam was true love for Sharon.

If Shick love was so true, I am pretty sure Sharon never would have had sex with Nick's father. That is just too gross for words.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 05:22AM
    #5   2013/06/27 05:33AM
    chancegirl

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote deceived: I think that the writers are kind of listening to fans... with today's epi, when Traci was discussing Colleen with Lily, and Lily said she mentions her to the twins.

Sharon is just talking smack because Adam kicked her to the curb and is still pinning for Chelsea. Adam was true love for Sharon.

If Shick love was so true, I am pretty sure Sharon never would have had sex with Nick's father. That is just too gross for words.

But she also had sex with Adams father. I think nick is Sharon's true love, but it seems Avery may be nicks. Ironically I think Dylan is hers.

#6   2013/06/27 05:33AM
    chancegirl

Quote Kimmd:

But she also had sex with Adams father. I think nick is Sharon's true love, but it seems Avery may be nicks. Ironically I think Dylan is hers.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list