List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Y we love Shadam

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Y we love Shadam

Started by canada gal at 2013/06/26 12:32PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 09:14AM, Views: 1253, Replies: 29
    « 1 2 3 page:
    #21   2013/06/26 04:57PM
    Re: Y we love Shadam
    canada gal

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolacat:
    Quote canada gal: Some are complaining because their wittle couple is not being respected by the writers...wah, wah, wah.

Some forget that Shadam fans are equally, if not more, upset, because Adam and Sharon have been split up to prop other boring newbie couples.

Adam and Sharon have a history that goes back 4 years, not 2 minutes. And during this time, they could not enjoy a moment of happy bliss without being attacked by th newmans and yes the baby napping story. Funny how some are forgiving of Adam now.

These new writers come on board and promise a love story for Shadam and 6 months into their redemption/lovestory, they pull the rug right from under our feet. They have written Adam and Sharon OOC with no regards to their loyal fans who are quite familiar with their history.

We could all recite one of their declarations of love to one another. Yes, Adam and Sharon are soul mate. They are each other real true love. We all know THEY ARE BETTER TOGETHER and those are Adam's exact words!!!

Sharon and Adam know each better than anyone else. They see the good in each other. They did not have to wait till someone showed them. Sharon and Adam are the end game. Anything less is big fat lie to prop other characters that are not worthy of their love.

I get that Shadam fans are complaining because their "Wittle Couple" is not being respected. Shadam is not being used to prop anyone but are instead being supporting and front and center in others stories. Only some are forgiving because the damage that these two have done to each other is unfathomable..
    The writers have seen that the majority do not want Shadam and that is why it has changed.. They owe nothing to anyone and have, can and will change things as long as they they see that people are against it or for it.. As I see it, Shadam are toxic.. Hate them together, but like the charachters apart. Shadam are dead as we have seen the writers write them lately.. Thank the heavens..

Oh please, GMAB. You know as much as I know. Shadam brings the buzz without them your wittle couple is worse that boring.

Adam's and Sharon's love for each other is still alive and strong and living on Y&R, as we witness their scene together. They ignite the screen when there on.

They cannot quit each other. Even if the writer create a BIG FAT LIE, anyone that comes in the way of their love is just second rate settlement.

Oh Please... LOL.. Shadam is dead.. The writing is on the wall on every page.. When I start seeing some die hard Shadam fans on Twitter giving up then you know that the Shadam ship has sailed.. So Long.. Farewell... P.S. The writers can't create a lie because THEY are the ones that wrote it and dictate what is the truth in their stories.. No amount of denial is gonna change that..

Wishful thinking. Shadam will always exist. No matter how many truths you try to twist.

#22   2013/06/26 05:03PM
    canada gal

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal: Some are complaining because their wittle couple is not being respected by the writers...wah, wah, wah.

Some forget that Shadam fans are equally, if not more, upset, because Adam and Sharon have been split up to prop other boring newbie couples.

Adam and Sharon have a history that goes back 4 years, not 2 minutes. And during this time, they could not enjoy a moment of happy bliss without being attacked by th newmans and yes the baby napping story. Funny how some are forgiving of Adam now.

These new writers come on board and promise a love story for Shadam and 6 months into their redemption/lovestory, they pull the rug right from under our feet. They have written Adam and Sharon OOC with no regards to their loyal fans who are quite familiar with their history.

We could all recite one of their declarations of love to one another. Yes, Adam and Sharon are soul mate. They are each other real true love. We all know THEY ARE BETTER TOGETHER and those are Adam's exact words!!!

Sharon and Adam know each better than anyone else. They see the good in each other. They did not have to wait till someone showed them. Sharon and Adam are the end game. Anything less is big fat lie to prop other characters that are not worthy of their love.

Wow. How can you call anyone out when shadam supporters are doing the same thing. And no, we all don't know shadam are soul mates. A lot of us think shick are soul mates and could claim just as easily that Sharon started being written OOC after shick.

Chancegirl, I was a big, big Shick fan, but MAB insisted on waffling Nick and I lost interest. When Adam came into Sharon's life, she had a magnificent glow about her and Adam was the same. They came alive on the TV screen. I could wait to find out about their next adventure. I fell in love with them...hook, line and sinker.

#23   2013/06/26 05:04PM
    Lolacat

Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Lolacat:

I get that Shadam fans are complaining because their "Wittle Couple" is not being respected. Shadam is not being used to prop anyone but are instead being supporting and front and center in others stories. Only some are forgiving because the damage that these two have done to each other is unfathomable..
    The writers have seen that the majority do not want Shadam and that is why it has changed.. They owe nothing to anyone and have, can and will change things as long as they they see that people are against it or for it.. As I see it, Shadam are toxic.. Hate them together, but like the charachters apart. Shadam are dead as we have seen the writers write them lately.. Thank the heavens..

I think your hate is clouding your view. The "majority" is less than 1% of the total viewing audience. I doubt TPTB put much stock in what the internet fandom says. They just want to know who's getting the attention. I don't think anybody can deny who gets the attention.
    From what I see on screen TPTB see value in Sharon and Adam. They clearly realize that MM and SC share a great natural chemistry and a very sensual sexual chemistry. They don't hurt the ratings and their big moments usually boost them.

My guess is that "dead" Shadam is just a temporary shift because of MS exit. I've seen people predict their demise to many times and they always rise from the ashes. I don't think this time will be any different.

No "Clouding" here.. And how do you know what the majority is? I only comment on what I see..And TPTB obviously see what a mistake reintroducing Shadam was because they have both Sharon and Adam denying what you thought they had..It comes down to what they have shown us,, Adam loves Chelsea, Sharon loves Nick.. Even both of them have said the same.

#24   2013/06/26 05:05PM
    canada gal

Quote chancegirl:
    Quote canada gal:
    Quote Lolacat:

Oh please, GMAB. You know as much as I know. Shadam brings the buzz without them your wittle couple is worse that boring.

Adam's and Sharon's love for each other is still alive and strong and living on Y&R, as we witness their scene together. They ignite the screen when there on.

They cannot quit each other. Even if the writer create a BIG FAT LIE, anyone that comes in the way of their love is just second rate settlement.

How rude and condescending.

How was I being rude. I was telling the truth. The writers have changed Adam's and Sharon's character with no regard to their history or their loyal fans.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 05:10PM
    #25   2013/06/26 05:06PM
    ladycam

There was a time Shadam was my favorite couple. But between MAB and JG they've done so much damage to this couple it's ruined. The won't invested in making them a real couple. After Sharon's breakdown they had a real chance of building them and a good bit of support. Then they thrash them in the worse way. Sharon and Adam brings out the best/worse in whomever they are paired with and also in themselves. Right now Nick needs Sharon best/worse touch he's scenes are so boring.Avery the same needs a boost so Adam is on the job and it's working.Am loving Avery for the first time and am actually watching her scenes.The writers can't keep them together with that talent.

#26   2013/06/26 05:15PM
    canada gal

Quote ladycam: There was a time Shadam was my favorite couple. But between MAB and JG they've done so much damage to this couple it's ruined. The won't invested in making them a real couple. After Sharon's breakdown they had a real chance of building them and a good bit of support. Then they thrash them in the worse way. Sharon and Adam brings out the best/worse in whomever they are paired with and also in themselves. Right now Nick needs Sharon best/worse touch he's scenes are so boring.Avery the same needs a boost so Adam is on the job and it's working.Am loving Avery for the first time and am actually watching her scenes.The writers can't keep them together with that talent.

That's what I am saying ladycam. They have written Adam and Sharon OOC, because they want make the other couples interesting. So they throw Shadam fans under the bus. that's NOT right at all.

#27   2013/06/26 05:33PM
    donde

Still love Shadam. Will never like him with Chelsea. Sharon will always have his heart.

Chelsea loves Dylan right. Keep her there. Days took a chance and they are getting high praise. It is time for Shadam

#28   2013/06/26 05:36PM
    ladycam

Quote canada gal:
    Quote ladycam: There was a time Shadam was my favorite couple. But between MAB and JG they've done so much damage to this couple it's ruined. The won't invested in making them a real couple. After Sharon's breakdown they had a real chance of building them and a good bit of support. Then they thrash them in the worse way. Sharon and Adam brings out the best/worse in whomever they are paired with and also in themselves. Right now Nick needs Sharon best/worse touch he's scenes are so boring.Avery the same needs a boost so Adam is on the job and it's working.Am loving Avery for the first time and am actually watching her scenes.The writers can't keep them together with that talent.

That's what I am saying ladycam. They have written Adam and Sharon OOC, because they want make the other couples interesting. So they throw Shadam fans under the bus. that's NOT right at all.

I have made peace with the writing for Shadam. What a passion so sad . I think that's why am loving Adam and Avery in some ways her goodness reminds me of Sharon. In the beginning of Shadam some how that pairing would be o.k for me. If they won't give us back Shadam. But you never know I think these writers are desperate to turn the show around.They will try all things to see what works. So long as they keep Chelsea away from Adam am very happy But will always love Shadam their my number 1.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 05:37PM
    #29   2013/06/26 06:22PM
    Figgy652

I used to adore them together back in the New Orleans days before they made Sharon a pathetic whacko. Now she just has no pride..letting Adam use her for sex and come begging back for more after he dumps her. I can't get past that. I guess that makes me team Chelsea/Adam. Is there an abbreviation for that?

#30   2013/06/27 09:14AM
    cindebugg

Quote Lolacat:
    Quote cindebugg:
    Quote Lolacat:

I think your hate is clouding your view. The "majority" is less than 1% of the total viewing audience. I doubt TPTB put much stock in what the internet fandom says. They just want to know who's getting the attention. I don't think anybody can deny who gets the attention.
    From what I see on screen TPTB see value in Sharon and Adam. They clearly realize that MM and SC share a great natural chemistry and a very sensual sexual chemistry. They don't hurt the ratings and their big moments usually boost them.

My guess is that "dead" Shadam is just a temporary shift because of MS exit. I've seen people predict their demise to many times and they always rise from the ashes. I don't think this time will be any different.

No "Clouding" here.. And how do you know what the majority is? I only comment on what I see..And TPTB obviously see what a mistake reintroducing Shadam was because they have both Sharon and Adam denying what you thought they had..It comes down to what they have shown us,, Adam loves Chelsea, Sharon loves Nick.. Even both of them have said the same.

I don't know what the majority thinks but you seem to think you do. I realize that there are a lot of people who think that every one watching is on the net but that's just not true. We are just a mere drop in the bucket.
    Do you think MAB was fired because the internet was griping? No. She was fired because the ratings were tanking. Same reason JFP and her cronies were fired at GH.
    I've seen people gripe about Adam and Sharon since 2009 on the net but TPTB continue to have them in each other's orbit. They know that the internet boards and FB is just a cesspool of hatred and complaining. They would be fools to take any of it seriously.

« 1 2 3 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list