List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why didn't Neil bring Moses to Lane B-day Party?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Why didn't Neil bring Moses to Lane B-day Party?

Started by bwakbwak at 2013/06/26 11:46AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:12AM, Views: 1306, Replies: 27
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/26 07:42PM
    Re: Why didn't Neil bring Moses to Lane B-day Party?
    calliope

I thought they left GC. No?

#12   2013/06/26 09:53PM
    Moses is hanging out with Keemo and other plot point children
    elizadolittle

I remember when KSJ was doing promo for Y&R 40. He made a joke about what happened to Moses? The whole Moses thing was a plot point. It was a way to redo the whole bro WTD story but, make Neil the bio daddy. When tptb wanted to go with Neil and YoHarmony they broke him and Soph up, her screen time slowly dwindled and now she's gone along with Moses. I don't think we'll see him til he's SORASd and bitter.

#13   2013/06/26 11:28PM
    cassandralux

Quote dafyduc: I think he forgets that he showed his a$$ and kept Sophia from taking a job she really wanted(so he could spend time with his son) Then once he got his way he was done

Neil was an ass to Sophia. He threatened her with a custody fight to get his way, and once she backed down, he forgot all about Moses.

#14   2013/06/26 11:49PM
    elizadolittle

Quote cassandralux:
    Quote dafyduc: I think he forgets that he showed his a$$ and kept Sophia from taking a job she really wanted(so he could spend time with his son) Then once he got his way he was done

Neil was an ass to Sophia. He threatened her with a custody fight to get his way, and once she backed down, he forgot all about Moses.

He didn't forget about Moses. Moses was no use to tptb once the WTD story was over and they weren't doing a custody battle. Kids are mainly used for WTD/custody/SORASd teen with a chip on their shoulder. See Billy Abbott, Lily Winters, Kyle, Summer ect. It was funny when Billy was talking about his parents divorce today. Remember that? Jill and John were fighting over custody. That story ended, Billy disappeared and came back as a teen older than Phillip who hadn't been SORASd.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 11:51PM
    #15   2013/06/27 09:07AM
    Wolf Girl

Quote bwakbwak: Where's Moses?

I expected Neil to bring his son to Charlie & Mattie's birthday party.

When is the last time Moses was seen? Did Neil forget he has a son?

You would think Neil wouldnt neglect his only biological child.

#16   2013/06/27 09:30AM
    pink sassylady

Sad the way they wrote the story. Neil is a control freak .he will have something to say about his son when he needs to prove a point or control his ex

#17   2013/06/27 09:33AM
    Axl Rose

If anything they should just change Moses' paternity and make him Malcolm's son after all, make Moses Malcolm's son with Sophia and then reunite Malcolm & Sophia off-screen with Moses the 3 of them together as a family because Neil at this point to me he is a deadbeat father especially when it comes to Moses

#18   2013/06/27 09:38AM
    JUJU41

Because he's probably off to college.

#19   2013/06/27 09:40AM
    Axl Rose

I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up SORASing Moses and then bringing him back as a teenager who will probably end up resenting Neil for not being there for him

#20   2013/06/27 09:53AM
    JUJU41

Quote Axl Rose: I wouldn't be surprised if they ended up SORASing Moses and then bringing him back as a teenager who will probably end up resenting Neil for not being there for him

I'm sure you are right.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list