List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: OMG! Phyllis is so gross for what she is doing

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

OMG! Phyllis is so gross for what she is doing

Started by Fire_Phy at 2013/06/26 11:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/02 08:11AM, Views: 7964, Replies: 187
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2013/06/27 07:34AM
    Re: OMG! Phyllis is so gross for what she is doing
    Fire_Phy

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote faithlove: Now Sharon is using faith to get closer to nick break up navery how sick.using your daughter to break up nick and avery

is this a Phylliss thread? Or a Sharon thread?...I am confused.

It is on Phyllis and I have sen in a report. It's sad some can not take a Phyllis thread and want to attack it.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 07:36AM
    #92   2013/06/27 07:38AM
    Fire_Phy

Quote vickidink: Had to fast forward during the Phyllis scenes today - just could not watch her coming on to Kyle. This is a ridiculous story line to have even for Phyllis' character - her daughter will hate her now for sure. And what about Jack? Is he going to want to stay with Phyllis after something like this even if her excuse is "I was doing it for my daughter whom I love so dearly"

Avery will be there to take up the pieces to help Summer and give her support. We all know Phyllis has never been a mother to both her children and Phyllis is a joke.

#93   2013/06/27 07:41AM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Lizzytish: Phyllis is gross - period. I don't really care since she'll be gone soon.

That's for sure.

#94   2013/06/27 07:41AM
    faithlove

Phyllis is boring with Kyle he's like so booring she has to be comedic with turn on nick and ronan were stallions to klye my little pony BAHAHA

#95   2013/06/27 07:54AM
    Fire_Phy

I think Kyle will get his revenge on her before she exit gc. Only the writers knows how she goes and this will be cool to watch.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 07:55AM
    #96   2013/06/27 07:56AM
    faithlove

He's going to shack up with summer or college hottie he's not nuts as a loon like Sharon no revenge.

#97   2013/06/27 08:02AM
    Fire_Phy

Kyle will make her wish she never pulled this on him before it's over. go get her Kyle.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 08:03AM
    #98   2013/06/27 08:04AM
    faithlove

Kyle is not Sharon nutcase obsessed he's over Phyllis he back to summer or college woman

#99   2013/06/27 08:07AM
    laarstar

Quote faithlove: I can't stand whackadoo Sharon take responsibility for your trolling with men and arson and obsession with Adam who stoled your baby.and marrying Victor endless iam the victim Sharon crap Sharon case was excellent at graveside don't blame on cassies death your late 40s Sharon you and Phyllis in some ways are the same never take responsibility for your actions blame your daughters death for your bad choices wow

Wow is right. Your ramblings are incoherent.

#100   2013/06/27 08:08AM
    babydylon

Kyle looked gross out with her yesterday, what will she do today I never thought I would say this but the acting in that scene was poorly done. Pyllis is nothing but a clown. How can a mother take such steps to prevent her daughter having sex with her 1/2 brother is beyond rediculous. The writers are not getting my vote for this, hope they can take Phyllis out of the story in a better way. Geez

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list