List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: This mystery blogger Neil's past

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This mystery blogger Neil's past

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/26 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:34AM, Views: 1959, Replies: 11
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/27 10:31AM
    Re: This mystery blogger Neil's past
    alikat

Quote TubbChechin:
    Quote Charlie h: One word........boring........

I'm with you. The Winters' have passed their prime. Time to replace Neil and his boring family with one that brings some interest.

I have to respectfully disagree with this. I find Neil Winters to be a fascinating character. There are so many layers and even more that we don't know.

However, I think a more fun twist to this story would be if we were to find out that Neil has a mental problem. Not necessarily DID but maybe a tumor in his brain (something fixable ) but he's actually doing this to himself. Maybe he's blacking out for long periods of time. Then this starts happening. Slowly his family and friends take steps away from him because they're hurt by his blogs. They're standing by him now but let's say it keeps happening and finally everyone has had enough because NEW blogs are being posted so they think he's still writing.

Then when things are really getting crazier with him people assume he's back to drinking. This is where we could bring one of the newer characters into the storyline like Dylan. He's the only one to believe him and while the world is against him, he can talk to Dylan. Finally something happens and Dylan discovers Neil isn't "himself" which prompts them to figure out he's blacking out and doing these things himself. Maybe it's a version of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder or a tumor or chemical imbalance in his brain or some long dormant affect from his years of alcohol abuse but it's curable.

JMO

#12   2013/06/27 10:34AM
    Re: This mystery blogger Neil's past
    alikat

Quote notnow:
    Quote Charlie h: One word........boring........

I agree... Fast forwarding through this storyline unless it ends up being Drew!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO I seriously would not want that character to come back at this point. Maybe further down the line but I don't want to see a Neil and Dru re-do. I'm not sold on Leslie for him but I don't want Drucilla back.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list