List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: This mystery blogger Neil's past

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

This mystery blogger Neil's past

Started by Axl Rose at 2013/06/26 06:11AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:34AM, Views: 1979, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/26 06:11AM
    This mystery blogger Neil's past
    Axl Rose

If anything this mystery blogger is somehow tied to Neil's past and if this blogger he or she is tied to Neil's past then it definitely has to be way before Neil ever came to Genoa City, and we hardly know anything about Neil's past like his upbringing in that of his childhood or his teenage years or even his young adulthood, so for all we know it could be a long-lost ex of Neil's that is doing this or it could be a long-lost son or daughter of Neil's that he never even knew he had and maybe this child of Neil's is bitter because of Neil walking out on him or her before he or she was even born, it makes sense

#2   2013/06/26 07:02AM
    Re: This mystery blogger Neil's past
    daneerose

I think it is Rose. I don't know how she fits into the equation. I think it has something to do with a child Neil didn't know about. That child is Hilary. I think she is hating on Neil because he wasn't around when she was growing up. She may also recent Lily because he was there for her. I would love to see these two ladies become rival sisters. That would be interesting. I just hope it will be well written and given lots of air time.

#3   2013/06/26 07:07AM
    Charlie h

One word........boring........

#4   2013/06/26 07:38AM
    pink sassylady

On paper Lily is Neil daughter but blood she is his brother bio child.I wonder if this person knows this and is upset that Neil is all about Lily and Devon who are not his blood kids but walked out on his first child

#5   2013/06/26 07:54AM
    daneerose

By paper Lily is Neal's daughter. He was married to Dru when she was born so she is legally his daughter. By blood yes she is his niece but she was raised by Neil. They think of each other as Father and Daughter. I don't think Neil abandoned anyone, he seems to not know about another child. I cant see why Hilary would be angry at him or his children.

#6   2013/06/26 08:02AM
    TubbChechin

Quote Charlie h: One word........boring........

I'm with you. The Winters' have passed their prime. Time to replace Neil and his boring family with one that brings some interest.

#7   2013/06/27 09:35AM
    Axl Rose

The blogger I bet will probably turn out to be Rose, and if that is the case, then I don't know how Rose has anything to do with Neil's past at all, because shouldn't Rose be going after Leslie or even Tyler

#8   2013/06/27 09:37AM
    notnow

Quote Charlie h: One word........boring........

I agree... Fast forwarding through this storyline unless it ends up being Drew!

#9   2013/06/27 09:39AM
    Axl Rose

But why would Dru be the blogger? Then why would she go after her own family including her husband Neil or her own children Lily and Devon, that wouldn't make any sense especially because Dru she wouldn't do that to her own family rattle their cages like that or go out of her way to try to hurt them, no sorry it is not Dru

#10   2013/06/27 09:46AM
    Axl Rose

Imagine if the blogger ended up being Leslie or Tyler in a shocking twist

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list