List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What did Sharon do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What did Sharon do?

Started by atxbibi at 2013/06/26 05:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:12AM, Views: 4251, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #31   2013/06/27 08:34AM
    Re: What did Sharon do?
    Jacobet

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976: Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

Well we know there are some twist and turns coming in this story. I also think the writers are using Sharon as angst for Navery. So yes, Sharon sexing up someone from the lab to get send Nick a letter saying he is not Summer's father is something she would do.

Maybe I have blinders on but it seems unlikely. I don't think she knew that Nick was sending a DNA sample. From the way she was talking at the grave, they might be putting Nick and Sharon back together. Avery seems to just be an obstacle for them. I don't see Navery surviving after the paternity comes out and it seems like Sharon will help Nick pick up the pieces. They are really digging it home that Nick is the love of Sharon's life.

Sharon did know. She saw Nick at the hospital when he dropped off the hair samples. She even talked to him.
    Avery is a favorite of the current writers. So unless they decide to pair Avery with one of their other favorites Dylan, Navery is their couple. Sharon is the angst.

I knew that they bumped into each other but I don't think she knew exactly why he was there. She might had her suspicion but I'm not seeing it.

Avery might be a favorite but they seem to be making her own history and that includes Dylan. She might get back with Nick later but it looks like the writers are slowly working in bringing back Shick.

Nick was standing in front of the lab when they bumped into each other. I think when Sharon slept with Victor, that killed shick. Ewwwwww

I don't recall, and I could be wrong as I don't get to watch everyday. Did they actually show Sharon and Victor hooking up? I know they were married but the first time they were married wasn't he doing it to save Nikki and it wasn't a realy marriage. And then the second time they got married he disappeared right away. Do we know for a fact that they were intimate?

#32   2013/06/27 08:59AM
    Spike1976

They were intimate. They might not have shown them doing the nasty but they were making out and she brought him upstairs. Gross but it happened.

#33   2013/06/27 09:01AM
    chancegirl

Quote Tx47Girl: I agree with Spike 1976. I didn't take it that she was talking about anything to do with Nick, just pouring her heart out to her daughter about Adam using her, losing Nick and now she is now lowering herself to have random sex with strangers.

I see it as one of two things.....those scenes of Sharon overhearing nick, witnessing the Phick family hug, seeing nick at the lab, admitting to feeling left out and apologizing are either anvils or red herrings.

#34   2013/06/27 09:03AM
    Jacobet

Quote Spike1976: They were intimate. They might not have shown them doing the nasty but they were making out and she brought him upstairs. Gross but it happened.

Thanks luckily I missed those scenes.

#35   2013/06/27 09:09AM
    trinilisa

Quote Jacobet:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TubbChechin:
    Quote Jacobet:
    Quote atxbibi: Maybe she got her hands on someone at the DNA lab and had the test retults "fixed" before they were given to Nick. This way she gets the answer she wanted and another shot with Nick.

Unfortunately Sharon is now sleeping with random men. Maybe she hooked up with the lab guy to get him to change the results. Man I hope they don't do that to Sharon.

Interesting! Did they ever elaborate on who the trick was she was taking up stairs at the club? Maybe it will come out that it was the lab tech? Or maybe that was after the fact and he was just some random she needed to release her frustrations on. "Here stranger, put this Nick mask on and call me 'wife'."

Lol about the Nick mask!
    I thought the random was Wayne, and he was only in town for like a week? Did I miss another random?

Wayne is the only random I know about but I thought Adam said something to her about hooking up with random guys, meaning more than one. I could be wrong.

I thought Adam was making reference to her going upstairs with Wayne, and then to the guy who gave her his business card and said, "Call me" so that they could meet up for drinks later, the one she was going towards before Jack interrupted her...

#36   2013/06/27 09:19AM
    trinilisa

Quote Spike1976: Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

I honestly don't know what to think about what she did. But she was talking about Cassie and family and feeling like the outsider looking in and needed to be happy. And then she says something like, and that's why I did what I did. Then at the end of that epi, that exchange with Shick and Faith leaving Avery by herself and going to bed, and Sharon with that smirk...I guess we're all wondering what it was she did...in order to try and ensure that she would be a family again (because she said that when they're all together and talking about Cassie, it feels like they're family, but when they all leave, she's alone again); and that's why she did what she did...

#37   2013/06/27 09:25AM
    Jackie10

My guess would be the random pick up of men she didnt know but I guess we will have to wait and see. She is feeling lonely and unloved not a good feeling for someone with BPD. Things will get worse before they get better.

#38   2013/06/27 09:26AM
    babydylon

Why take the convesation to a level it was never. She poured her heart at Cassie's grave. It was in refence of all her actions since her death. Sharon has not done anything so terrible, having sex is not a sin. It never been and never will be. But murder or trying to murder someone that is the most desplicable thing a humanbeing can do.

#39   2013/06/27 09:40AM
    trinilisa

Quote KeepingItReal: Sharon got used cause she allowed her self to be used by the man that stole her child.....just like how he "used" Faith when he gave her to Ashley.

She always crying out to her child...they need to stop that.

Reminds me of when Cassie had to cover for her when she fooled around with Diego and Sharon forgot the "something blue" at Nikki's upteen wedding (yeah, that was a nice flash back where Vikki, Cassie and Sharon were bridemaids)

She has offered herself to randon men before...she forget her blackout days......or is she referring to that.

Sharon is comming off like a broken record.........one can only hope they fix this skip this time.

I thought it was a little distasteful that she would be talking to Cassie about the man who kidnapped her baby, telling her that he's "reformed". I guess using her for meaningless sex and throwing her out like yesterday's garbage is more "reformed" to her than kidnapping her baby and that faux wedding in prison, where he let her rot in jail by destroying evidence that could have freed her a long time ago. And she's surprised that the "bad" Adam "loved" her and not the good one? I'm still looking for the "good" one...but that's just me...

#40   2013/06/27 09:52AM
    coco28

That's because she is. I cannot believe the way she is treating Avery. Flaunting her "connection" with Nick in her face. Giving her sly smiles, following nick to tuck in Faith. For all we know Nick pulled Faiths hair out of the brush and sent it to the lab by mistake. He dressed her up that day didnt he?

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list