List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What did Sharon do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What did Sharon do?

Started by atxbibi at 2013/06/26 05:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:12AM, Views: 4294, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/26 03:55PM
    Re: What did Sharon do?
    Spike1976

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976: Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

Well we know there are some twist and turns coming in this story. I also think the writers are using Sharon as angst for Navery. So yes, Sharon sexing up someone from the lab to get send Nick a letter saying he is not Summer's father is something she would do.

Maybe I have blinders on but it seems unlikely. I don't think she knew that Nick was sending a DNA sample. From the way she was talking at the grave, they might be putting Nick and Sharon back together. Avery seems to just be an obstacle for them. I don't see Navery surviving after the paternity comes out and it seems like Sharon will help Nick pick up the pieces. They are really digging it home that Nick is the love of Sharon's life.

Sharon did know. She saw Nick at the hospital when he dropped off the hair samples. She even talked to him.
    Avery is a favorite of the current writers. So unless they decide to pair Avery with one of their other favorites Dylan, Navery is their couple. Sharon is the angst.

I knew that they bumped into each other but I don't think she knew exactly why he was there. She might had her suspicion but I'm not seeing it.

Avery might be a favorite but they seem to be making her own history and that includes Dylan. She might get back with Nick later but it looks like the writers are slowly working in bringing back Shick.

#22   2013/06/26 04:05PM
    Kimmd

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976: Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

Well we know there are some twist and turns coming in this story. I also think the writers are using Sharon as angst for Navery. So yes, Sharon sexing up someone from the lab to get send Nick a letter saying he is not Summer's father is something she would do.

Maybe I have blinders on but it seems unlikely. I don't think she knew that Nick was sending a DNA sample. From the way she was talking at the grave, they might be putting Nick and Sharon back together. Avery seems to just be an obstacle for them. I don't see Navery surviving after the paternity comes out and it seems like Sharon will help Nick pick up the pieces. They are really digging it home that Nick is the love of Sharon's life.

Sharon did know. She saw Nick at the hospital when he dropped off the hair samples. She even talked to him.
    Avery is a favorite of the current writers. So unless they decide to pair Avery with one of their other favorites Dylan, Navery is their couple. Sharon is the angst.

I knew that they bumped into each other but I don't think she knew exactly why he was there. She might had her suspicion but I'm not seeing it.

Avery might be a favorite but they seem to be making her own history and that includes Dylan. She might get back with Nick later but it looks like the writers are slowly working in bringing back Shick.

Nick was standing in front of the lab when they bumped into each other. I think when Sharon slept with Victor, that killed shick. Ewwwwww

#23   2013/06/26 04:06PM
    Kimmd

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:

Nick was standing in front of the lab when they bumped into each other. I think when Sharon slept with Victor, that killed shick. Ewwwwww

#24   2013/06/26 04:31PM
    Spike1976

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:

Agree to disagree. If the writers really want it, they will put a couple back together. No couple in soap is dead.

#25   2013/06/26 05:18PM
    jilltidwell

I don't think she it neither. She wouldn't ever do anything like that. She don't use her children. That is Nick and Phyllis department.

#26   2013/06/26 05:21PM
    babydylon

Quote jilltidwell:

I don't think she it neither. She wouldn't ever do anything like that. She don't use her children. That is Nick and Phyllis department.

Sharon was never this way
    Phyllis yes and with both her kids
    Nick with Faith against Sharon

#27   2013/06/26 05:25PM
    Kimmd

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:

Agree to disagree. If the writers really want it, they will put a couple back together. No couple in soap is dead.

Sharon has slept with every man in his family including his father. GROSS!! I'm pretty sure Adam will fill his brother in on Sharon's barhopping.

#28   2013/06/26 06:03PM
    Blue 501

Quote Kimmd:

Sharon does not have the history of doing that sort of thing.

#29   2013/06/26 06:27PM
    calliope

Sharon really lost me when she decided to take off and allow her children to think she was dead. She broke their hearts. But that was okay as long as she was okay!! Psssh.

#30   2013/06/27 08:18AM
    babydylon

Why are people posting things that did not happen that way, just saying. Sharon's story and the reason she let her family think she was dead is writen in a much different way. Geez keep this story real

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list