List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What did Sharon do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What did Sharon do?

Started by atxbibi at 2013/06/26 05:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:12AM, Views: 4584, Replies: 40
    « 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/26 02:07PM
    Re: What did Sharon do?
    Barbyboo

Sharon is not nice. Get her a job

#12   2013/06/26 02:10PM
    Loopilu

Quote TubbChechin:
    Quote Jacobet:
    Quote atxbibi: Maybe she got her hands on someone at the DNA lab and had the test retults "fixed" before they were given to Nick. This way she gets the answer she wanted and another shot with Nick.

Unfortunately Sharon is now sleeping with random men. Maybe she hooked up with the lab guy to get him to change the results. Man I hope they don't do that to Sharon.

Interesting! Did they ever elaborate on who the trick was she was taking up stairs at the club? Maybe it will come out that it was the lab tech? Or maybe that was after the fact and he was just some random she needed to release her frustrations on. "Here stranger, put this Nick mask on and call me 'wife'."

Wasn't that Wayne.. the one who basically asked her to go upstairs and *&^%,.. and she went happily. Sharon is such a pig.
    I totally think she fudged with the tests somehow.

#13   2013/06/26 02:11PM
    Jacobet

Quote Spike1976: Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

I hope you are right. I just have a really bad feeling about it that is all. I am completely 100% speculating. I love Sharon and have since Sharon Case took over her role so I hope that isn't the case here.

#14   2013/06/26 02:49PM
    Spike1976

Quote Jacobet:
    Quote Spike1976: Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

I hope you are right. I just have a really bad feeling about it that is all. I am completely 100% speculating. I love Sharon and have since Sharon Case took over her role so I hope that isn't the case here.

She did something but it's all in her past and nothing current. She seems to be admitting shame to some of her decisions in the past. I'm guessing from sleeping around, to loving a man like Adam who has done a lot of bad things and I'll even include marrying Victor. She was saying that she's gotten farther and farther from herself ever since Cassie died.

#15   2013/06/26 02:58PM
    Kimmd

Well we know there are some twist and turns coming in this story. I also think the writers are using Sharon as angst for Navery. So yes, Sharon sexing up someone from the lab to get send Nick a letter saying he is not Summer's father is something she would do.

#16   2013/06/26 03:17PM
    Spike1976

Quote Kimmd:

Well we know there are some twist and turns coming in this story. I also think the writers are using Sharon as angst for Navery. So yes, Sharon sexing up someone from the lab to get send Nick a letter saying he is not Summer's father is something she would do.

Maybe I have blinders on but it seems unlikely. I don't think she knew that Nick was sending a DNA sample. From the way she was talking at the grave, they might be putting Nick and Sharon back together. Avery seems to just be an obstacle for them. I don't see Navery surviving after the paternity comes out and it seems like Sharon will help Nick pick up the pieces. They are really digging it home that Nick is the love of Sharon's life.

#17   2013/06/26 03:24PM
    KeepingItReal

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Jacobet:

She did something but it's all in her past and nothing current. She seems to be admitting shame to some of her decisions in the past. I'm guessing from sleeping around, to loving a man like Adam who has done a lot of bad things and I'll even include marrying Victor. She was saying that she's gotten farther and farther from herself ever since Cassie died.

Is that like when she wrote those "cry me a river" letters.

Or how about when she first took off and she realized the mistakes she made...

It a messed up cycle with this character and for once I see her as just that.

Hopefully one day there will be some "reel" change and not her talking out of both sides of her face...when she all alon with no man to mind her.

#18   2013/06/26 03:28PM
    Kimmd

Quote Spike1976:
    Quote Kimmd:

Maybe I have blinders on but it seems unlikely. I don't think she knew that Nick was sending a DNA sample. From the way she was talking at the grave, they might be putting Nick and Sharon back together. Avery seems to just be an obstacle for them. I don't see Navery surviving after the paternity comes out and it seems like Sharon will help Nick pick up the pieces. They are really digging it home that Nick is the love of Sharon's life.

Sharon did know. She saw Nick at the hospital when he dropped off the hair samples. She even talked to him.
    Avery is a favorite of the current writers. So unless they decide to pair Avery with one of their other favorites Dylan, Navery is their couple. Sharon is the angst.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 03:30PM
    #19   2013/06/26 03:30PM
    Tx47Girl

I agree with Spike 1976. I didn't take it that she was talking about anything to do with Nick, just pouring her heart out to her daughter about Adam using her, losing Nick and now she is now lowering herself to have random sex with strangers.

#20   2013/06/26 03:35PM
    KeepingItReal

Sharon got used cause she allowed her self to be used by the man that stole her child.....just like how he "used" Faith when he gave her to Ashley.

She always crying out to her child...they need to stop that.

Reminds me of when Cassie had to cover for her when she fooled around with Diego and Sharon forgot the "something blue" at Nikki's upteen wedding (yeah, that was a nice flash back where Vikki, Cassie and Sharon were bridemaids)

She has offered herself to randon men before...she forget her blackout days......or is she referring to that.

Sharon is comming off like a broken record.........one can only hope they fix this skip this time.

« 1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list