List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: What did Sharon do?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

What did Sharon do?

Started by atxbibi at 2013/06/26 05:20AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 10:12AM, Views: 4050, Replies: 40
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/26 05:20AM
    What did Sharon do?
    atxbibi

Maybe she got her hands on someone at the DNA lab and had the test retults "fixed" before they were given to Nick. This way she gets the answer she wanted and another shot with Nick.

#2   2013/06/26 06:43AM
    Re: What did Sharon do?
    pink sassylady

Where's the letter. Could she have found it on the floor where Nick threw it.could she have sent a copy to Jack.Could that be what she was talking about to cassie at her grave.

#3   2013/06/26 01:00PM
    Jacobet

Quote atxbibi: Maybe she got her hands on someone at the DNA lab and had the test retults "fixed" before they were given to Nick. This way she gets the answer she wanted and another shot with Nick.

Unfortunately Sharon is now sleeping with random men. Maybe she hooked up with the lab guy to get him to change the results. Man I hope they don't do that to Sharon.

#4   2013/06/26 01:22PM
    TubbChechin

Quote Jacobet:
    Quote atxbibi: Maybe she got her hands on someone at the DNA lab and had the test retults "fixed" before they were given to Nick. This way she gets the answer she wanted and another shot with Nick.

Unfortunately Sharon is now sleeping with random men. Maybe she hooked up with the lab guy to get him to change the results. Man I hope they don't do that to Sharon.

Interesting! Did they ever elaborate on who the trick was she was taking up stairs at the club? Maybe it will come out that it was the lab tech? Or maybe that was after the fact and he was just some random she needed to release her frustrations on. "Here stranger, put this Nick mask on and call me 'wife'."

#5   2013/06/26 01:29PM
    Kimmd

Quote Jacobet:

OMG. Sharon is not clever enough to do anything with the paternity test herself. But can surely use sex to get one of the lab techs to do it for her. You may have hit pay dirt! Good theory!

#6   2013/06/26 01:36PM
    reng

Well, the DNA test results letter was just left on Nick's doorstep. Anyone could have found it, steamed open the envelope, and made a fake letter to put back into the envelope.
    I'm not saying Sharon did that, but anyone with a computer could have come up with an authentic looking letter.

#7   2013/06/26 01:41PM
    Kimmd

Quote reng: Well, the DNA test results letter was just left on Nick's doorstep. Anyone could have found it, steamed open the envelope, and made a fake letter to put back into the envelope.
    I'm not saying Sharon did that, but anyone with a computer could have come up with an authentic looking letter.

Another very good theory. We know there are twist and turns coming in this story.

#8   2013/06/26 01:49PM
    trinilisa

Quote TubbChechin:
    Quote Jacobet:

Interesting! Did they ever elaborate on who the trick was she was taking up stairs at the club? Maybe it will come out that it was the lab tech? Or maybe that was after the fact and he was just some random she needed to release her frustrations on. "Here stranger, put this Nick mask on and call me 'wife'."

Lol about the Nick mask!
    I thought the random was Wayne, and he was only in town for like a week? Did I miss another random?

#9   2013/06/26 02:02PM
    Jacobet

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote TubbChechin:
    Quote Jacobet:

Lol about the Nick mask!
    I thought the random was Wayne, and he was only in town for like a week? Did I miss another random?

Wayne is the only random I know about but I thought Adam said something to her about hooking up with random guys, meaning more than one. I could be wrong.

#10   2013/06/26 02:05PM
    Spike1976

Why would you guys think that? I don't think Sharon had anything to do with switching the test results.

She was basically pouring her heart out in Cassie's grave about some of the things she did in her past especially how hurt she was that the bad Adam loved her but not the good Adam. She's feeling as though she's nothing and worthless.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 02:06PM
    1 2 3 4 5 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list