List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer to replace Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer to replace Phyllis

Started by pink sassylady at 2013/06/25 08:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/26 04:11PM, Views: 2941, Replies: 16
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/26 10:25AM
    Re: Summer to replace Phyllis
    babydylon

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote babydylon: Since she aged this girl has shown signs of being just as low as her mother, hoper with the departure of Phyllis the charecter, we will see her become more of a smart woman and get herfself a better life than what her mother ever had.

Is Phyllis the one who slept her way through two families? Is Phyllis the one who is trolling bars picking up random strangers for sex?

She's the one who drugged a man to make him the dad of her child she had with someone else. She's the one who broke up his marriage then (probably she did) had her friend die in a burned place. She's the one who placed a creature in another's couple's bed. She's the who sex up her shrink and taped their sex scenes to make him...... etc. should I go on. HAVE WE BEEN PRIVY of Phyllis' sex capades, not.

Sharon's recent activies are nothing near what Phyllis has done, I guess some should get over it.

#12   2013/06/26 10:42AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote babydylon:
    Quote Kimmd:
    Quote babydylon: Since she aged this girl has shown signs of being just as low as her mother, hoper with the departure of Phyllis the charecter, we will see her become more of a smart woman and get herfself a better life than what her mother ever had.

Is Phyllis the one who slept her way through two families? Is Phyllis the one who is trolling bars picking up random strangers for sex?

She's the one who drugged a man to make him the dad of her child she had with someone else. She's the one who broke up his marriage then (probably she did) had her friend die in a burned place. She's the one who placed a creature in another's couple's bed. She's the who sex up her shrink and taped their sex scenes to make him...... etc. should I go on. HAVE WE BEEN PRIVY of Phyllis' sex capades, not.

Sharon's recent activies are nothing near what Phyllis has done, I guess some should get over it.

Like I said no one can replace Phyllis lol

#13   2013/06/26 10:46AM
    Kimmd

Quote babydylon:
    Quote Kimmd:

Sharon's recent actions? No her actions over the past 7 or 8 years. Trolling bars picking up men for sex? GMAB! Phyllis is leaving, but Sharon will still be around for the writers to drag her through the mud.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 10:49AM
    #14   2013/06/26 10:48AM
    Lizzytish

I don't think Summer is like Phyllis at all. She got into some stuff that a lot of unhappy teens get involved in; but Summer has a conscience and feelings of which Phyllis devoid.

We don't need a replacement for Phyllis. I'm looking forward to the break.

#15   2013/06/26 11:22AM
    Kimmd

Quote Lizzytish: I don't think Summer is like Phyllis at all. She got into some stuff that a lot of unhappy teens get involved in; but Summer has a conscience and feelings of which Phyllis devoid.

We don't need a replacement for Phyllis. I'm looking forward to the break.

I am pretty sure Chelsea and Chloe will now get even more air time.

#16   2013/06/26 04:09PM
    pink sassylady

Phyllis is one of a kind and I don't think summer will go nuts and try to kill someone over a guy but I feel she could bring Phyllis to the table.she has the bully down as well as the smart mouth. I can see her being sassy and some what over the top like her mother.

#17   2013/06/26 04:11PM
    Barbyboo

Isn't she going away to school I hope her and fen both go away. Can't stand either spoiled bratty kids

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list