List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer to replace Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer to replace Phyllis

Started by pink sassylady at 2013/06/25 08:20PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/26 04:11PM, Views: 3686, Replies: 16
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/25 08:20PM
    Summer to replace Phyllis
    pink sassylady

Summer is so much like her mother.instead of ShAron why not summer. As we know summer has done some crazy thing like her mother. Jumping in Kyle's bed and setting up fen.that is what Phyllis would do.so I rather have summer take Phyllis place as the g.c. evil crazy woman wild woman.

#2   2013/06/25 11:37PM
    Re: Summer to replace Phyllis
    Ulysses

Quote pink sassylady: Summer is so much like her mother.instead of ShAron why not summer. As we know summer has done some crazy thing like her mother. Jumping in Kyle's bed and setting up fen.that is what Phyllis would do.so I rather have summer take Phyllis place as the g.c. evil crazy woman wild woman.

Not enough talent!

#3   2013/06/26 07:50AM
    Jackie10

Summer has a lot of growing and experiencing life before she can replace Phyllis. But she is her mothers daughter. Mouthing and bullying she has a start.

#4   2013/06/26 08:44AM
    Kimmd

Quote pink sassylady: Summer is so much like her mother.instead of ShAron why not summer. As we know summer has done some crazy thing like her mother. Jumping in Kyle's bed and setting up fen.that is what Phyllis would do.so I rather have summer take Phyllis place as the g.c. evil crazy woman wild woman.

Crazy? Sharon is the one who is bi-polar.

#5   2013/06/26 09:10AM
    babydylon

Since she aged this girl has shown signs of being just as low as her mother, hoper with the departure of Phyllis the charecter, we will see her become more of a smart woman and get herfself a better life than what her mother ever had.

#6   2013/06/26 09:14AM
    vikis3

Sharon dragged into yet another thread about Phyl and Summer...some closet Sharon fans out there?

#7   2013/06/26 09:17AM
    babydylon

Quote vikis3: Sharon dragged into yet another thread about Phyl and Summer...some closet Sharon fans out there?

LOL just can't help her popularily.

#8   2013/06/26 09:18AM
    Kimmd

Quote babydylon: Since she aged this girl has shown signs of being just as low as her mother, hoper with the departure of Phyllis the charecter, we will see her become more of a smart woman and get herfself a better life than what her mother ever had.

Is Phyllis the one who slept her way through two families? Is Phyllis the one who is trolling bars picking up random strangers for sex?

#9   2013/06/26 10:16AM
    pink sassylady

Yes summer is young she got a smart mouth and yes she did the bully thing alone with setting fen up to have Kyle save her . A Phyllis move if I ever seen one. I think she will grow into her role .so who is best to replace her than her own daughter.

#10   2013/06/26 10:21AM
    Homesick Cajun

No one can replace Phyllis.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list