List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon is hot for Nick since Summer's paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon is hot for Nick since Summer's paternity!

Started by artiefree at 2013/06/25 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/26 12:58PM, Views: 2060, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/06/26 10:34AM
    Re: Sharon is hot for Nick since Summer's paternity!
    Laponda1988

Nick needs to tell Avery the truth about the paternity test about summer that he's not the father of summer. And I think chelsea and Dylan would make great parents of her child but I also think that Chelsea should tell Adam the truth about the baby's father.

#32   2013/06/26 10:42AM
    deceived

Quote babydylon: When in love who cares about the time apart, Nick is as hot for Sharon as she is for him. SHICK we will get back.

Yes,,, Nick is open for a Shick reunion... he started the ball rolling at Summer's graduation party when he told her she was beautiful and kissed her...

#33   2013/06/26 10:48AM
    Kimmd

Quote deceived:
    Quote babydylon: When in love who cares about the time apart, Nick is as hot for Sharon as she is for him. SHICK we will get back.

Nick and even Adam are both looking at Sharon the same way now, with compassion or is it pity?

Yes,,, Nick is open for a Shick reunion... he started the ball rolling at Summer's graduation party when he told her she was beautiful and kissed her...

#34   2013/06/26 10:55AM
    trinilisa

If some of us do (not that there's anything wrong with that in some cases) she's very pretty, so I guess that would mean people
    have good taste...:)

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 10:58AM
    #35   2013/06/26 11:36AM
    trinilisa

In addition, just because people talk about Sharon a lot doesn't necessarily mean they have the hots for her. In some cases it may be like that, but in other cases, it may be because she's a part of a storyline that people are watching. That, and/or they hate Sharon's character and like to vent on threads that appear to obviously be to bash Sharon. Personally, I don't have the hots for Sharon (I prefer Dylan myself), although another woman who may prefer other women might, again, and not that anything's wrong with that, as we all have different preferences. This is why I posted what I did above. I felt offended on behalf of my friends who are gay. If someone were a lesbian, why wouldn't they have a crush on (or as some are saying, the hots for) any of the actresses on the show? And if someone talks about someone other than Sharon a lot, does that mean they "have the hots" for that person, too? Or is this honour relegated to only Sharon?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 11:39AM
    #36   2013/06/26 12:03PM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote Barbyboo: Sharon's hot for any man period

Ditto

#37   2013/06/26 12:21PM
    janetb

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote artiefree: Ever since Sharon overheard Nick's graveside confession to Cassie, she has been ALL OVER Nick Newman!

She's THIRSTY for Nick, begging for attention, hovering around him, all hot and horny for Nick.

Why does Summer's paternity turn her on so much? It's creepy!

Sharon wants Nick to need her if he's not Summer's father.She doesn't know the test results and has been trying to get him to confide in her.Adam doesn't want her so she's decided that Nick is her true love again.Sharon's afraid of being alone and if she's not with Adam then she'll try to get Nick back.

Ita with you. The question is, what if she gets Nick back, and Satan decides that he wants her again? I mean, it wasn't so long ago that she sacrificed her self-respect (allowing Adam to treat her like a used piece of toilet paper), all to get attention from him. Plus at the graveside she was talking about the surprise of feeling like Adam saw her as an annoyance. So if Adam tries to convince her that he's "come to his senses", will she now leave the latest true love of his life to be with the ventcrawler again. Will she have broken up Navery for nothing? I guess that is the question...

Sharon and Nick were going to remarry when she had doubts and went off to New Orleans.Adam followed her and then she wanted him again.Sharon continues to tell Adam that he's not over Chelsea.Is she using that as the reason he doesn't want her.I couldn't believe that Sharon was blubbering over Adam at Cassie's grave.She has two other children she could focus on but it's all about having a man in her life.If Adam said he loved her and wanted a real relationship she'd forget about Nick in a second.

#38   2013/06/26 12:51PM
    Flare

Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote artiefree: Ever since Sharon overheard Nick's graveside confession to Cassie, she has been ALL OVER Nick Newman!

She's THIRSTY for Nick, begging for attention, hovering around him, all hot and horny for Nick.

Sharon wants Nick to need her if he's not Summer's father.She doesn't know the test results and has been trying to get him to confide in her.Adam doesn't want her so she's decided that Nick is her true love again.Sharon's afraid of being alone and if she's not with Adam then she'll try to get Nick back.

Ita with you. The question is, what if she gets Nick back, and Satan decides that he wants her again? I mean, it wasn't so long ago that she sacrificed her self-respect (allowing Adam to treat her like a used piece of toilet paper), all to get attention from him. Plus at the graveside she was talking about the surprise of feeling like Adam saw her as an annoyance. So if Adam tries to convince her that he's "come to his senses", will she now leave the latest true love of his life to be with the ventcrawler again. Will she have broken up Navery for nothing? I guess that is the question...

Sharon and Nick were going to remarry when she had doubts and went off to New Orleans.Adam followed her and then she wanted him again.Sharon continues to tell Adam that he's not over Chelsea.Is she using that as the reason he doesn't want her.I couldn't believe that Sharon was blubbering over Adam at Cassie's grave.She has two other children she could focus on but it's all about having a man in her life.If Adam said he loved her and wanted a real relationship she'd forget about Nick in a second.

ICAM! It was disgusting watching Sharon sit on her daughters grave and only want to cry about the fact that now that Adam has been reformed and no longer only has Sharon as an option.....he is no longer obsessed or "in love" with her. Adam NEVER was truly in love with Sharon, he only used her because she was the only dummy that was crazy enough to deal with him. Nobody else would touch Adam back when he was "in love" with Share-my-poon! She has a precious little girl that loves her even though she will abandon Faith in a New York minute if it means that she can have a "shagging date" with Adam.....or anybody that is willing to play with her naughty bits!

#39   2013/06/26 12:58PM
    Kimmd

Quote Flare:
    Quote janetb:
    Quote trinilisa:
    Quote janetb:

ICAM! It was disgusting watching Sharon sit on her daughters grave and only want to cry about the fact that now that Adam has been reformed and no longer only has Sharon as an option.....he is no longer obsessed or "in love" with her. Adam NEVER was truly in love with Sharon, he only used her because she was the only dummy that was crazy enough to deal with him. Nobody else would touch Adam back when he was "in love" with Share-my-poon! She has a precious little girl that loves her even though she will abandon Faith in a New York minute if it means that she can
    have a "shagging date" with Adam.....or anybody that is willing to play with her naughty bits!

Brilliant post!

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list