List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Sharon is hot for Nick since Summer's paternity!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Sharon is hot for Nick since Summer's paternity!

Started by artiefree at 2013/06/25 11:54AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/26 12:58PM, Views: 2101, Replies: 38
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/25 05:16PM
    Re: Sharon is hot for Nick since Summer's paternity!
    Stemp

Sharon and Nick have never really let go of each other --not the way other ppl do who get divorced. They are hot after each other at different times, but the undercurrent of chemistry is still there. I think they still love each other and hope they find their way bk together. They had problems but so does any couple. And like their line yesterday--what hasn't been thrown at them? They've been through everything and remained friends. Love could be around the corner and I for one, wouldn't mind seeing Sharon happy and stable with Nick again. It worked once, it could work again--esp now that they've grown and been in relationships with other ppl that turned out to be rather toxic (Nick-with Phyllis and Sharon with Adam) Long live Shick~!!

#22   2013/06/25 05:16PM
    oncebitten

Quote spooner:
    Quote babydylon: Sharon wants her life back and if it includes Nick than let her have him. He was hers and her son's before he was unable to grieve properly and she now sees a change at staring over with him and their children. More power to the best couple ever.

She does want it and I hope she gets it. She was so happy then and deserves to be happy again.

No one else gets happy.. why would toxic shick?

#23   2013/06/25 05:25PM
    Stemp

Shick wasn't toxic imo--Shadam yes, Phick, yes. But Shick were just young and overwhelmed. Turns out Sharon was an undiagnosed bipolar all that time, plus they lost a child. They were amazing together imo and I hope the new regime is getting ready for round 2!!

#24   2013/06/25 07:11PM
    Kimmd

Quote Stemp: Shick wasn't toxic imo--Shadam yes, Phick, yes. But Shick were just young and overwhelmed. Turns out Sharon was an undiagnosed bipolar all that time, plus they lost a child. They were amazing together imo and I hope the new regime is getting ready for round 2!!

Shick was a beautiful couple at one time. But when he fell in love with Phyllis, and yes Nick loved Phyllis and ruined his family. Then Sharon slept with Nick's father and every other male in his family, seeing them back together would be almost comical now. At some point you just can't go back.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/25 07:12PM
    #25   2013/06/26 08:59AM
    babydylon

When in love who cares about the time apart, Nick is as hot for Sharon as she is for him. SHICK we will get back.

#26   2013/06/26 09:00AM
    Kimmd

Quote babydylon: When in love who cares about the time apart, Nick is as hot for Sharon as she is for him. SHICK we will get back.

lol!!! Yeah right.

#27   2013/06/26 09:02AM
    babydylon

Its in the writing and we will have to sit back and enjoy. Its a soap show.

#28   2013/06/26 09:18AM
    trinilisa

Quote janetb:
    Quote artiefree: Ever since Sharon overheard Nick's graveside confession to Cassie, she has been ALL OVER Nick Newman!

She's THIRSTY for Nick, begging for attention, hovering around him, all hot and horny for Nick.

Why does Summer's paternity turn her on so much? It's creepy!

Sharon wants Nick to need her if he's not Summer's father.She doesn't know the test results and has been trying to get him to confide in her.Adam doesn't want her so she's decided that Nick is her true love again.Sharon's afraid of being alone and if she's not with Adam then she'll try to get Nick back.

Ita with you. The question is, what if she gets Nick back, and Satan decides that he wants her again? I mean, it wasn't so long ago that she sacrificed her self-respect (allowing Adam to treat her like a used piece of toilet paper), all to get attention from him. Plus at the graveside she was talking about the surprise of feeling like Adam saw her as an annoyance. So if Adam tries to convince her that he's "come to his senses", will she now leave the latest true love of his life to be with the ventcrawler again. Will she have broken up Navery for nothing? I guess that is the question...

#29   2013/06/26 09:23AM
    trinilisa

Quote Barbyboo: Sharon's hot for any man period

Lol good point...

#30   2013/06/26 10:27AM
    babydylon

Wonder if some on here have it HOT for Sharon, sure looks like it.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list