List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shick Fans Only: No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shick Fans Only: No Bashing!

Started by soapfan42 at 2013/06/25 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:53AM, Views: 640, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/26 06:21AM
    Re: Shick Fans Only: No Bashing!
    grandmarocks

Sharon and Nick are my all time favorite soap couple Want to see them reunite and stay together!!!!!

#12   2013/07/15 06:03AM
    Kendrick1994

Here's my theory (which I have touched on in other threads)...

Sharon's redemption storyline will happen. Once, Sharon hears that Jack has had a new test done and that Summer is really Jack's daughter... Sharon will be so confused and tell Nick that it's impossible because she changed the letter. Nick will see that Sharon is completely out of touch and hallucinated that she did a letter switch. Nick will prove (via the letter sender) that Sharon never changed his letter.

Nick will then get Sharon to commit herself (where a doctor will say that Sharon's medication was messed with). Nick will assume Victor did it. Nick will then stand by Sharon during her therapy which will upset Avery. Nick will question Victor. Viewers will know Victor did change Sharon's meds but Victor skates by in Genoa City. Sharon gets better on new meds and Nick realizes that Sharon is the one for him... not Avery.

Although it doesn't change that Nick lied for 18 soap years... it will make Nick look somewhat better with "some" viewers (some Shick viewers).

Call it all speculation. It's a lot to take in.

#13   2013/07/15 09:50AM
    anly

Kendrick 1994 I like your speculation very much and hope that it does happen that way...I can't seem to understand why they are doing this to Sharon and I hope that they have Nick hating her and not being there for her... I want him to realize that she did all this because she hasn't been well since Cassie died and also since Nick abandoned her in time of mourning... I hope there is a good reason for this story... and hopefully a reunion of Shick...

#14   2013/07/15 10:13AM
    Kimmd

Quote Kendrick1994: Here's my theory (which I have touched on in other threads)...

Sharon's redemption storyline will happen. Once, Sharon hears that Jack has had a new test done and that Summer is really Jack's daughter... Sharon will be so confused and tell Nick that it's impossible because she changed the letter. Nick will see that Sharon is completely out of touch and hallucinated that she did a letter switch. Nick will prove (via the letter sender) that Sharon never changed his letter.

Nick will then get Sharon to commit herself (where a doctor will say that Sharon's medication was messed with). Nick will assume Victor did it. Nick will then stand by Sharon during her therapy which will upset Avery. Nick will question Victor. Viewers will know Victor did change Sharon's meds but Victor skates by in Genoa City. Sharon gets better on new meds and Nick realizes that Sharon is the one for him... not Avery.

Although it doesn't change that Nick lied for 18 soap years... it will make Nick look somewhat better with "some" viewers (some Shick viewers).

Speculation.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/07/15 10:22AM
    #15   2013/07/15 10:15AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Kendrick1994: Here's my theory (which I have touched on in other threads)...

Speculation. Not only that, but it's funny that anyone would think only Shick fans matter to the folks at CBS/Sony.

why are you in a shick fan ONLY thread kimmd?

#16   2013/07/15 10:53AM
    anly

That is what I was going to ask! This is only for TRUE shick fans!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list