List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Shick Fans Only: No Bashing!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Shick Fans Only: No Bashing!

Started by soapfan42 at 2013/06/25 11:04AM
    Latest post: 2013/07/15 10:53AM, Views: 645, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/25 11:04AM
    Shick Fans Only: No Bashing!
    soapfan42

I am creating this thread for fans of Sharon and Nick as a couple!

I have searched for the original thread and was unable to locate it unfortunately.

After the last several years, I had given up hope that we the viewers would ever see the Sharon Newman character written the same way her original creator (Bill Bell, Sr.) had written her for so many years.

But after viewing today's US episode, I have to say BRAVO to the writers!

What amasing scenese with Sharon at Cassie's graveside and the precious scene with little Faith telling Sharon at the tackhouse that she still loves her! The scenes were truly heart tugging! Just wonderful writing!

Let this wonderful storyline today be the foundation for bringing Sharon, Nick, Faith, and Noah back together as a family again!

#2   2013/06/25 11:06AM
    Re: Shick Fans Only: No Bashing!
    Axl Rose

Amen to that

#3   2013/06/25 11:09AM
    Shickrocksth...

Shick will always be my favorite soap couple.

#4   2013/06/25 02:44PM
    SmileLino

Joining you in here. Love them.

#5   2013/06/25 08:20PM
    Gramma2five

I am hoping this is just not another tease like a few years back. So hoping this time they will find their way back to each other.

#6   2013/06/25 11:59PM
    vyvan

Yes ...I have always loved SHICK since day one and even now they have so much passion!! They really light us the screen!!!
    There is no pairing in all of daytime that I feel so strongly about!!! NOBODY COMPARES TO SHICK,,their love and passion is so palpable !!
    SHICK forever. So glad the phick fiasco is over!

#7   2013/06/26 05:42AM
    Coonfoot

Sharon and Nick are my all time favorite soap couple. I hope they do reunite, but I want it to be slow and easy so that it will last.

#8   2013/06/26 05:44AM
    countryMomof4

^^ That's how I want it to happen too.

@ soapfan: Maybe you should ask Admin to sanction this thread so it's official

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/26 05:44AM
    #9   2013/06/26 05:47AM
    Ordep

Shick is the best couple in daytime, hands down...I think these writers know that and will reunite them..

#10   2013/06/26 05:53AM
    deceived

Quote vyvan: Yes ...I have always loved SHICK since day one and even now they have so much passion!! They really light us the screen!!!
    There is no pairing in all of daytime that I feel so strongly about!!! NOBODY COMPARES TO SHICK,,their love and passion is so palpable !!
    SHICK forever. So glad the phick fiasco is over!

I tune in hoping for a Shick reunion. I love them, as much a I loved Josh and Reva, Luke and Lauren, Victor and Nikki, and Katharine and Rex...

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list