List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick and Avery just elope

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick and Avery just elope

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/25 08:38AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/27 09:14AM, Views: 412, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/06/25 08:38AM
    Nick and Avery just elope
    Barbyboo

We don't need another Newman wedding. Do the deed come home and settle in...

#2   2013/06/25 09:23AM
    Re: Nick and Avery just elope
    cards1

Quote Barbyboo: We don't need another Newman wedding. Do the deed come home and settle in...

Really? I love soap opera weddings it's one of the reasons I watch soaps, they can turn out to be beautiful and romantic...or a big secret can come out and major drama can ensue.

#3   2013/06/25 09:25AM
    pink sassylady

Avery wants the wedding but they might not make it there.

#4   2013/06/25 09:27AM
    cards1

Quote pink sassylady: Avery wants the wedding but they might not make it there.

I don't think it's going to happen either....

#5   2013/06/25 09:36AM
    Homesick Cajun

Quote cards1:
    Quote pink sassylady: Avery wants the wedding but they might not make it there.

I don't think it's going to happen either....

I actually don't want it to happen. At first I liked them together but Nick has been such a sleeze lately would like him to suffer a little bit. But the main reason is I really like the chemistry between Adam and Avery a lot. Think that would be interesting.

#6   2013/06/25 09:58AM
    Scotia

I do so agree with you, I love Adam and Avery together. I have always thought Nick to be a real wimp. Look at how Avery carried him through the purchase of his bar! He couldn't deal with the purchase and set up without her actually doing everything for him, and he didn't have an original thought if it came up and hit him in the face!

Bring on Adam and Avery, there are already friends, and I would love to see a strong relationship growing and finally blossoming into a strong love which will see these two being the future victor/Niki in the Y and R.

Well, thats my view anyway, LOL!

#7   2013/06/27 07:29AM
    Kimmd

They could but I want them to have a big beautiful wedding with all the Newmans present.

#8   2013/06/27 07:45AM
    chancegirl

They don't need to be married. I believe Avery is in love with Dylan and should and will eventually be with him.

#9   2013/06/27 09:14AM
    ladycam

Quote Scotia: I do so agree with you, I love Adam and Avery together. I have always thought Nick to be a real wimp. Look at how Avery carried him through the purchase of his bar! He couldn't deal with the purchase and set up without her actually doing everything for him, and he didn't have an original thought if it came up and hit him in the face!

Bring on Adam and Avery, there are already friends, and I would love to see a strong relationship growing and finally blossoming into a strong love which will see these two being the future victor/Niki in the Y and R.

Well, thats my view anyway, LOL!

Let me co-sign this post. Adam is going to need Avery when he finds outs that baby Chelsea is carrying is his biological child. Let Nick help Sharon and free up Avery for Adam

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/27 09:15AM
    page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list