List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Chelsea and Lily recognitions so silly.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Chelsea and Lily recognitions so silly.

Started by Lizzytish at 2013/06/24 04:55AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 08:42AM, Views: 552, Replies: 3
    page:
    #1   2013/06/24 04:55AM
    Chelsea and Lily recognitions so silly.
    Lizzytish

I LOL when Cane's new assistant left the interview and immediately recognized "Mrs. Ashby" as she was leaving the AC. Then the next day Chelsea is recognized by Melanie. Really?

It's been ages since Lily was the face of Jabot -- and her name was Winters, not Ashby. And Chelsea's been hanging around that loft whining; they haven't even launched her line yet and a girl who just got to town knows who she is?

Whatever!!!

#2   2013/06/24 05:08AM
    Re: Chelsea and Lily recognitions so silly.
    deceived

It's just another way to hype and promote Chelsea's Fashion line... a bunch of hogwash.

#3   2013/06/24 07:05AM
    pink sassylady

Canes New asset might have checked him out before she got the job.it would be smart but I do find something odd about her. She is really good at her job maybe to good to be true.as for Avery girl. I think she is a plant that Victor is behind. To keep a eye on Adam.

#4   2013/06/24 08:42AM
    Jackie10

Quote pink sassylady: Canes New asset might have checked him out before she got the job.it would be smart but I do find something odd about her. She is really good at her job maybe to good to be true.as for Avery girl. I think she is a plant that Victor is behind. To keep a eye on Adam.

Yes the Lilly Chelsea stuff was dumb to the max. As for Avery's assistant Melanie I agree there was a spoiler that said Adam and Melanie would start to suspect one another. So I guess Adam will figure out she is on Daddy Dearests payroll. And she will suspect he is behind the buying of NE.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list