List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Avery told Phyllis lets see who cheats first

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Avery told Phyllis lets see who cheats first

Started by Fire_Phy at 2013/06/23 07:48PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 09:06AM, Views: 673, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/23 07:48PM
    Avery told Phyllis lets see who cheats first
    Fire_Phy

I think we are fixing to see Phyllis cheat on Jack with his own son. This will hurt Jack and he will blame Phyllis doing it to hurt her daughter.

#2   2013/06/23 07:54PM
    Re: Avery told Phyllis lets see who cheats first
    Squish

If she does and that's a BIG IF She's not doing it to "hurt" her daughter....

#3   2013/06/23 08:06PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Squish: If she does and that's a BIG IF She's not doing it to "hurt" her daughter....

Yes that would be and Phyllis thinks only of herself.

#4   2013/06/23 08:15PM
    Squish

Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote Squish: If she does and that's a BIG IF She's not doing it to "hurt" her daughter....

Yes that would be and Phyllis thinks only of herself.

Well at least she thinks, that's more than I can say for some of the other characters.

#5   2013/06/23 08:15PM
    pink sassylady

So true it will be to protect Nick for his lie. Even if summer is nicks he still lied. I can see it Phyllis sleeps with Kyle then they find out summer is nicks. If Phyllis dies she will make sure Nick knows she did it all for him she Loved him that much and even from the grave he will not be free from her.

#6   2013/06/23 08:41PM
    YRNaveryLove

Avery didn't say that to Phyllis..it was the other way around. Anyways, yeah Phyllis is about to lose at her own game which Avery was never playing lol Just another way Phyllis comes second to Avery.

#7   2013/06/24 06:55AM
    countryMomof4

I don't think Phyl will actually do the deed but she is going to set something up that may look like it happened or almost happened.

Either way, Summer is going to be deeply hurt. She just needs to be told the truth instead of all of this stupidity.

Jack will also feel betrayed.

#8   2013/06/24 07:32AM
    noner

I don't think Phyllis will sleep with Kyle either. Her intent is to give Nick a bit more time. (not sure why) and to make Kyle interested in anyone but Summer. Horrible writing. Nothing on this show makes sense anymore.

#9   2013/06/24 08:42AM
    trinilisa

Quote countryMomof4: I don't think Phyl will actually do the deed but she is going to set something up that may look like it happened or almost happened.

Either way, Summer is going to be deeply hurt. She just needs to be told the truth instead of all of this stupidity.

Jack will also feel betrayed.

Lol CMom, I wonder if she packed her druggs, although I'm sure they're not hard to find...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 08:45AM
    #10   2013/06/24 09:06AM
    countryMomof4

^^^Oh I'm sure they are. She found them quick enough for Dr.Tim.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list