List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Vicky and Daddy

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Vicky and Daddy

Started by 2hotdogs at 2013/06/23 06:53PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 09:52AM, Views: 565, Replies: 8
    page:
    #1   2013/06/23 06:53PM
    Vicky and Daddy
    2hotdogs

I am so sick of her-I wonder why she just doesn't sleep with Daddy and get it over with. Then they could both be gone-Joy to the World

#2   2013/06/23 07:01PM
    Re: Vicky and Daddy
    chillepepper

Wonder why Nikki never ever told the princess that Victor wasn't really her bio Daddy,after all these years. Unless maybe she did and Victor to her well always be her father. After all the crappy things her father has done to her and all the marriages she has gone through,I find it hard to believe that it never came out.Just wondering.

#3   2013/06/23 07:25PM
    Nutty Nancy

Quote chillepepper: Wonder why Nikki never ever told the princess that Victor wasn't really her bio Daddy,after all these years. Unless maybe she did and Victor to her well always be her father. After all the crappy things her father has done to her and all the marriages she has gone through,I find it hard to believe that it never came out.Just wondering.

OH WOW!! I must have missed something. I stopped watching for 3-5 years (can't remember how long) back in the 90's. Who is Victoria's bio-dad?

#4   2013/06/23 07:53PM
    Scotia

Is this true? I must have started watching after this s/l. Is Victor really not Vicky's bio dad? She is such a princess, she has turned into a real drab!

#5   2013/06/23 08:01PM
    maja

I never heard of anyone else being the father of Victoria then Victor...

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 08:02PM
    #6   2013/06/23 09:57PM
    jilltidwell

I would love for it to come out that Victor isn't her father. See how entitled she would feel then.

#7   2013/06/24 08:57AM
    janetb

Quote chillepepper: Wonder why Nikki never ever told the princess that Victor wasn't really her bio Daddy,after all these years. Unless maybe she did and Victor to her well always be her father. After all the crappy things her father has done to her and all the marriages she has gone through,I find it hard to believe that it never came out.Just wondering.

Where did this come from?I remember that Victor denied being the father at first and Nikki married someone else. A paternity test was done and Victor is her father.

#8   2013/06/24 09:43AM
    Deana4Villy

Quote janetb:

Where did this come from?I remember that Victor denied being the father at first and Nikki married someone else. A paternity test was done and Victor is her father.

That's what I read too, in a trivia type article that noted Victoria wasn't named for Victor, but for the mother of whoever Nikki was married to at that time. It later came out that she was Victor's.

#9   2013/06/24 09:52AM
    valleycliffe

Quote Deana4Villy:
    Quote janetb:

That's what I read too, in a trivia type article that noted Victoria wasn't named for Victor, but for the mother of whoever Nikki was married to at that time. It later came out that she was Victor's.

she was married to kevin bancroft and the babe was named after his mom victoria.

HOWEVER, you are correct, it did come out that vikki was really the daughter of Victor Newman.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list