List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer Abbott or Faith Abbott, Which One?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer Abbott or Faith Abbott, Which One?

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/06/23 06:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 12:31PM, Views: 1691, Replies: 22
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/23 10:29PM
    Re: Summer Abbott or Faith Abbott, Which One?
    Squish

Quote pink sassylady: Might be wrong but ash is Jack and billy sister . Wouldn't it show that in the markers that ash could be related to Faith.if Faith was jacks or Billy.

they were testing for the maternal DNA link which is a separate test from paternal DNA the test is exclusive to the maternal lineage which means that the fact that Billy and Jack could not be excluded by the test preformed to determine if Faith belonged to Ashley or Sharon. That aside Billy and Ashley do not have a biological connection since they don't share the same Biological mother or biological father. Therefore your theory would still leave only Jack excluded as Faith's father.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 10:30PM
    #12   2013/06/23 11:03PM
    xjustbestrong

Summer is an Abbott, Faith is a Newman

#13   2013/06/24 06:51AM
    countryMomof4

^^^^ Agreed.

Summer's paternity was left wide open because of Nick's behaviour at the time.
    Faith's wasn't.

#14   2013/06/24 07:28AM
    noner

I think both were left way open and I think Faith's is going to be explored this summer.

#15   2013/06/24 07:32AM
    typower

Quote strawberrypop: So it looks like the boards are divided. Speculation is running rampant about whose hair is actually in that hairbrush and a lot of people are saying that it would be a better more interesting story if it wound up being Faiths hair in the brush and NOT Summers.

So what do you want to see play out?

I want Summer to be Jacks daughter, but Im ok with it if shes not his and she turns out to be Nicks. But I think it would be even more interesting if Jack nor Nick was the father. I would love it if Phyllis turned out to actually be Sheila. Now THAT would be a helluva story!!!

I say Faith Abbott for three reasons. The first reason is the writers had Sharon sleep with the Abbott brothers. That alone tells me that meant to change Faith at some point. Second taking away Faith does not break the connection between Shick, they still have Noah. The third reason is MS leaving. Phyllis/Phick have a large fanbase. MS is leaving so the writers would be very foolish to take anything else away Phyllis/Phick fan and giving them much less reason to watch the show.

#16   2013/06/24 07:33AM
    typower

Quote pink sassylady: Might be wrong but ash is Jack and billy sister . Wouldn't it show that in the markers that ash could be related to Faith.if Faith was jacks or Billy.

Technically Ashley is not Billy's sister. Ashley is not an Abbott so she is not related to Billy by blood.

#17   2013/06/24 07:36AM
    typower

Quote countryMomof4: ^^^^ Agreed.

Summer's paternity was left wide open because of Nick's behaviour at the time.
    Faith's wasn't.

Sharon slept with BOTH Abbott brothers. And there was Patty! Patty would have done anything to keep women away from Jack. If Sharon's baby was Jack's, Patty would have lost him forever. She could easily have paid someone at the lab.

#18   2013/06/24 07:37AM
    noner

I really think Faith is going to be the twist. I know the little girl has a story coming up this summer that is why they are recasting. I heard the current one is unavailable and they need her for this coming story. What else kind of story can a 5 yr old have? A paternity story is my guess.

#19   2013/06/24 07:50AM
    roaring lion

Faith Abbott! Sharon and Adam together, they bring out the best in each other as Nick and Phyllis does.

#20   2013/06/24 10:50AM
    Coonfoot

Actually, Ashley and Jack have the same mother, different father, and Billy has the same father as Jack, different mother. So, if Faith belonged to Billy, there would be no markers to indicate she was Ashley's. If she were Jack's, then yes, there would be a question. However, just going by what I see on screen, Faith's paternity is not in question, Summer's is.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list