List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Summer Abbott or Faith Abbott, Which One?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Summer Abbott or Faith Abbott, Which One?

Started by strawberrypop at 2013/06/23 06:19PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 12:31PM, Views: 1652, Replies: 22
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/23 06:19PM
    Summer Abbott or Faith Abbott, Which One?
    strawberrypop

So it looks like the boards are divided. Speculation is running rampant about whose hair is actually in that hairbrush and a lot of people are saying that it would be a better more interesting story if it wound up being Faiths hair in the brush and NOT Summers.

So what do you want to see play out?

I want Summer to be Jacks daughter, but Im ok with it if shes not his and she turns out to be Nicks. But I think it would be even more interesting if Jack nor Nick was the father. I would love it if Phyllis turned out to actually be Sheila. Now THAT would be a helluva story!!!

#2   2013/06/23 06:36PM
    Re: Summer Abbott or Faith Abbott, Which One?
    valleycliffe

I think it will be Summer Abbott..

my feeling is, when daniel claimed paternity, before it was awarded to him, he had to go thru a court order dna test to prove he actually was.

Just because we didn't see it onscreen, I think nick and sharon had to go thru the very same thing, because, victor and ashley newman's name was on her birth certificate, therefore, nick and sharon would also have to prove not only maternity but also paternity before their names could replace victor and ashley's.

victor did announce that nick and sharon were faith's parents, if only maternity was proven, he would have said faith was sharon's daughter.

#3   2013/06/23 07:25PM
    pink sassylady

If it turned out Phyllis was really Sheila that would be one big sweep .all this time she was Phyllis and no one knew but daisy.Lauren shot the real Phyllis that day.now a.k.a. real Sheila dies from brain tumor and neither Nick nor Jack would be her father. This could bring daisy back as well to be with her dying mother.summer is left who is my father who am I .

#4   2013/06/23 07:35PM
    Squish

Quote valleycliffe: I think it will be Summer Abbott..

my feeling is, when daniel claimed paternity, before it was awarded to him, he had to go thru a court order dna test to prove he actually was.

Just because we didn't see it onscreen, I think nick and sharon had to go thru the very same thing, because, victor and ashley newman's name was on her birth certificate, therefore, nick and sharon would also have to prove not only maternity but also paternity before their names could replace victor and ashley's.

victor did announce that nick and sharon were faith's parents, if only maternity was proven, he would have said faith was sharon's daughter.

Calling Nick Faith's father was based on the assumption that the results of the paternity test Sharon read were accurate and that Sharon didn't "see" Nick's name in place of Jack's name or Billy's name. Only Ashley, Faith, and Sharon were tested to determine if the baby Ashley had been raising was actually the baby Sharon gave birth to in Fairview.

Victor: The lab technician is setting up right now. They're gonna swab the little baby, Ashley and Sharon. Apparently, this kind of D.N.A. test shows quick results.

Jack: Is it definitive?

Victor: It is my understanding that the mother will be a perfect match to Faith.

Billy: You okay, Sis?

Sharon: Ashley, thank you.

Ashley: Sure. It's the right thing to do.

Victor: Ladies.

Jack: (Sighs)

tvmegasite.net/transcripts/yr/older/2010/yr-trans-03-19-10.shtml

#5   2013/06/23 08:29PM
    pink sassylady

Might be wrong but ash is Jack and billy sister . Wouldn't it show that in the markers that ash could be related to Faith.if Faith was jacks or Billy.

#6   2013/06/23 08:37PM
    YRNaveryLove

Summer Abbott as shown on screen. Nothing has led me to believe Faith has anything to do with this story line. Just some wishful thinking on a few viewers part who don't like what is clearly being shown onscreen.

#7   2013/06/23 08:40PM
    laurie6

It can easily go either way but whatever they end up doing hopefully it is more interesting then it is now.

#8   2013/06/23 08:42PM
    strawberrypop

Quote pink sassylady: Might be wrong but ash is Jack and billy sister . Wouldn't it show that in the markers that ash could be related to Faith.if Faith was jacks or Billy.

Oooooooh thats a good one! That makes a lot of sense.

#9   2013/06/23 08:44PM
    strawberrypop

Quote valleycliffe: I think it will be Summer Abbott..

You're making pretty good sense here too!

#10   2013/06/23 09:50PM
    jilltidwell

Summer Abbott.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list