List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: July 4th.....no Mrs. C party...

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

July 4th.....no Mrs. C party...

Started by phyllisismygirl at 2013/06/23 06:17PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 06:37AM, Views: 974, Replies: 6
    page:
    #1   2013/06/23 06:17PM
    July 4th.....no Mrs. C party...
    phyllisismygirl

:( Every year I looked forward to Mrs. "C" July 4th party..everyone looked so relax and like they were really having fun..seeing her beautiful pool just made you want to jump right in...July 4th won't be the same...R.I.P Mrs. C we sure do miss you... <3

#2   2013/06/23 06:40PM
    Re: July 4th.....no Mrs. C party...
    Charlie h

I still cannot believe that she is gone.....

#3   2013/06/23 06:44PM
    lilie

Quote Charlie h: I still cannot believe that she is gone.....

I know, it is very hard to believe she's really gone

#4   2013/06/23 08:44PM
    strawberrypop

Quote phyllisismygirl: Every year I looked forward to Mrs. "C" July 4th party..everyone looked so relax and like they were really having fun..seeing her beautiful pool just made you want to jump right in...July 4th won't be the same...R.I.P Mrs. C we sure do miss you... <3

Omg I know! I am heartbroken over this. Its so sad. I hate that she is gone both Jeanne Cooper and Mrs C.

#5   2013/06/23 09:54PM
    jilltidwell

They can still have the Fourth of July party. I wish Mrs. C could be there, but she would want it to go on.

#6   2013/06/24 05:03AM
    Lizzytish

I'm sad she's gone as well, but I think they need to get on with Katherine's death and start moving on. And answering some questions.

What will ultimately happen to Chancellor? (Might be a good time to introduce a new company. Does anyone know what Chancellor does?)

What about Esther? I hope they find a place for her on the show --- Kate Linder has been so much a part of the show for so long.

Guess that's the last we'll see of Murphy? He was the best addition to the show in a long time.

#7   2013/06/24 06:37AM
    countryMomof4

It will not feel the same without her annual party.

Maybe Jack will have one at the Abbott Mansion or even Jill could at the Chancellor Mansion

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list