List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Where is the Abbott's Beautiful Pool???

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Where is the Abbott's Beautiful Pool???

Started by Joy T at 2013/06/23 01:11PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 05:10AM, Views: 745, Replies: 11
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/23 01:11PM
    Where is the Abbott's Beautiful Pool???
    Joy T

Hey writers - what have you done with Jack's beautiful pool? Did you fill it in? You people do realize that its summer, don't you?

Us long time fans very much enjoyed the outdoor entertaining with Jack BBQing and everyone having a great time at least for a day. July 4th is coming up and it would be a thrill to see that beautiful pool and the outdoor area decorated in red, white and blue.

It would be so lovely to see everyone dressed in their summer attire and having a good time for a change.

If Victoria is going to be a nagging brat, please allow Billy to take his children to Jack's and have a little fun!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 01:13PM
    #2   2013/06/23 01:28PM
    Re: Where is the Abbott's Beautiful Pool???
    babydylon

It would be nice to see Billy take his girl and boy and move in with Jack. Now with Jack's two kids Kyle and Summer, their aunt Tracy, that would be the "Abbott compele" family together.

#3   2013/06/23 01:36PM
    hopey pix

I know,what a shame!!The pool was such a lovely set!!(Yet they chose to have that gross sofa of Billy and Victoria's on for YEARS!!It must have stunk bad!They only got rid of it this year!Frankly,I hope Keeley arranged a mercy killing and peed all over it for not getting Sam back so he could walk her!Victoria and Billy sure never show the dog)!!But,the pool set is MIA!!I DO remember last July 4TH though!Cute Blake Hood was still on as Kyle.And Jack had the 4TH of July Barbeque!Kyle and Jack had such bright pastel shirts on over their trunks!!Oh,I can remember they looked hot!!So darn cute!Jack sure hasn't looked that good since that holiday last year!!We Do need some more of this,and Blake Hood back as Kyle too!!(I also miss the flowers Nikki had at her place too!

#4   2013/06/23 01:48PM
    Joy T

Everybody looked prettier in Jack's outdoor area. The Abbott family home needs to be the happening place. All the other sets are chabby except for Mrs. C's mansion. I hope Jill will be the new mistress of the manor and throw lots of elegant parties.

I also remember how handsome Jack always looked around the pool. Blake Hood was so cute and the best Kyle. This Kyle rarely smiles and when he does, it seems forced.

#5   2013/06/23 02:45PM
    ski lady

We rarely see a pool party any more. Remember when there was always a Memorial Day, 4th of July and Labor Day party by someone's pool....and sometimes other gatherings too?

Part of the fun of watching Y&R is seeing all the great-looking actors in swimsuits (as well as seeing their clothes, hair, makeup everyday). Yes, I think it's time for a pool party. Maybe we'll see one on the 4th!

#6   2013/06/23 02:49PM
    babydylon

Its sad, the beautiful days of Y&R with all the interaction have sure gone.

#7   2013/06/23 02:53PM
    Charlie h

I'm here at my pool as I write this......yeah bring back the pool parties.....and remember the days when brad Carlton was hired by John Abbott to be the pool maintenance guy!!!! Wow loved those scenes.....

#8   2013/06/23 03:19PM
    Joy T

Quote Charlie h: I'm here at my pool as I write this......yeah bring back the pool parties.....and remember the days when brad Carlton was hired by John Abbott to be the pool maintenance guy!!!! Wow loved those scenes.....

Oh Charlie, you just took me back to the fondest memories of Y&R. I loved the soap back then. Brad Carlton sneaking around on Traci and Jill married to John and having a fling with ole smilin Jack. Victor was top dog and everybody was working at either Newman, Jabot or Chancellor. Lots of summer pool parties and during the winter, all the ladies wore their beautiful furs. Do you remember all the balls with entertainment by Danny R? Those were the days when we rushed home from work and turned that VCR tape on! I sure wish we could get back to that type of drama and intrique again.

#9   2013/06/23 03:59PM
    Charlie h

Hey joy t, remember when traci or Lauren would sing with Danny? Those were the days.....the show had romance, music and great story lines written by the best, bill bell....how I wish my daughters knew the show then.....great indeed!!!!

#10   2013/06/23 04:51PM
    Barbyboo

Lets see Summer could throw her body at Kyle in a bikini. Fen the gothic one could sulk...lily could wear a shoestring suit and flirt with Tyler. Carmine could serve drinks to mike and laureen..billy could have a friendly poker game with family....jack and red could serve food with Avery's help of course...nick could sit and stare at Kyle. Sharon could leave early to pick up a guy at corner bar...Adam and dad could sit and discuss business while Victoria boils watching them..Nikki could go off the wagon...Neil and lesly could just sit there they are soo boaring....cane could stare at Jill trying to figure a way to get her to quit. Tracey could leave early to go home to hubby. Chelsea and Dylan could surprise everyone with a priest and marry...and best of all the entertainment. Ghost of John appears and sings

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list