List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: I'm Confused... Isn't Chloe a Hypocrite (?SPOILER)

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

I'm Confused... Isn't Chloe a Hypocrite (?SPOILER)

Started by daydreamer21 at 2013/06/23 06:23AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/23 10:44PM, Views: 1283, Replies: 12
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/23 06:23AM
    I'm Confused... Isn't Chloe a Hypocrite (?SPOILER)
    daydreamer21

I know Chloe stole the money from Chavez's sister (can't remember her name) but did she also steal from Mrs. C?

So why is she so hard on Kevin. She was all for the stealing at one point. I ask this b/c I read that she is going to talk to Billy about his gambling and Kevin catches them holding hands. So you have compassion for Billy concerning his addiction but not your husband when you were part of his problem. Do the writers forget about the things they have written in the past b/c Chloe's response make no sense to me at all.

I must say I can very well see why everyone is complaining. This Soap lacks intrigue and passion big time. And for me those are the things that draw me in. I don't know who was responsible for the Vick/Billy s/l but that relationship had me hooked but not so much anymore. I am starting to feel like that about many of the characters and s/l's. It's like everyone is written so out of character. The writters are not writing any s/l that I care about. It's like they don't know how to close one in order to open another.

I was really excitied for the big paternity reveal but not so much anymore. It seems to be a dud, like a fire cracker that you lite but it doesn't POPS. I need some passion, some intrigue, hell a s/l that makes sense and that flows. My aunt and I both watch this Soap and she would always call me weekly and say "are you caught up on Y&R and then we would talk or laugh about whatever was going on. We haven't discussed this soap in I know at least a month or more. She didn't even call me after the big paternity reveal.

I am sorry... I hate to start another I am so dissappointed in this soap thread but I honestly am baffeled by Chloe's reponse to her husbands stealing which just a few short weeks ago she was very much in support of and now he (not her) is such a disappointment to her and Dehlia and she has compassion and understanding for Billy. They want to start a new s/l with Vicky and Kevin both thinking Billy and Chloe are cheating which is not only stupid but it feels very sloppy as well. WTH... this soap needs some consistency.

One last point... How in the hell in Adam going to blackmail Billy using his gambling to get Victoria to leave Newman. It makes no sense and Billy came clean anyway. CONSISTENCY PEOPLE (WRITERS)!!!!!! Stick with the damn fertility s/l let them have hot passionate scenes and finally give them a baby. Hell like someone said you gave Chelsea 3 in a year.

Thanks everyone I needed to vent.

#2   2013/06/23 07:33AM
    Re: I'm Confused... Isn't Chloe a Hypocrite (?SPOILER)
    Thomas123456789

What Chelsea is doing Dylan is purely evil!

Dylan Is a good guy doesn't deserve to be like to be manipulated just because Chelsea doesn't agree with the fact that Adam is the baby's father.
    I feel really bad for Dylan hope he finds out something soon nothing worse than being used.

#3   2013/06/23 07:53AM
    Kona24

I agree. She is acting like a lunatic. The whole stealing ordeal was her idea. She stole twice and that was ok. She should support him since she brought this out of him. It's like getting an alcoholic drunk & expecting it to be a one time thing, then turning your back on them.
    I get irritated with the dropped sl's & the pointless scenes. Why show Sharon drinking by herself all the time & picking up strange men? I thought she was getting better? What happened with Claude Sheryl sl? Who does Adam keep talking to on the phone? I'm waiting for that to be swept under the rug too. I used to be able to miss a week or even months and be. Able to pick back up by the end of a show. Now I find myself lost during one episode with the 10 second clips that mean nothing?
    Oh and the gambling thing, yeah I guess Adam has nothing now. Why are they making billy look stupid thinking adam would help him? Why couldn't billy have called the guy he won it from and proved it that way. Or show her the texts asking if he was in?

#4   2013/06/23 08:02AM
    Fire_Phy

Quote daydreamer21: I know Chloe stole the money from Chavez's sister (can't remember her name) but did she also steal from Mrs. C?

So why is she so hard on Kevin. She was all for the stealing at one point. I ask this b/c I read that she is going to talk to Billy about his gambling and Kevin catches them holding hands. So you have compassion for Billy concerning his addiction but not your husband when you were part of his problem. Do the writers forget about the things they have written in the past b/c Chloe's response make no sense to me at all.

I must say I can very well see why everyone is complaining. This Soap lacks intrigue and passion big time. And for me those are the things that draw me in. I don't know who was responsible for the Vick/Billy s/l but that relationship had me hooked but not so much anymore. I am starting to feel like that about many of the characters and s/l's. It's like everyone is written so out of character. The writters are not writing any s/l that I care about. It's like they don't know how to close one in order to open another.

I was really excitied for the big paternity reveal but not so much anymore. It seems to be a dud, like a fire cracker that you lite but it doesn't POPS. I need some passion, some intrigue, hell a s/l that makes sense and that flows. My aunt and I both watch this Soap and she would always call me weekly and say "are you caught up on Y&R and then we would talk or laugh about whatever was going on. We haven't discussed this soap in I know at least a month or more. She didn't even call me after the big paternity reveal.

I am sorry... I hate to start another I am so dissappointed in this soap thread but I honestly am baffeled by Chloe's reponse to her husbands stealing which just a few short weeks ago she was very much in support of and now he (not her) is such a disappointment to her and Dehlia and she has compassion and understanding for Billy. They want to start a new s/l with Vicky and Kevin both thinking Billy and Chloe are cheating which is not only stupid but it feels very sloppy as well. WTH... this soap needs some consistency.

One last point... How in the hell in Adam going to blackmail Billy using his gambling to get Victoria to leave Newman. It makes no sense and Billy came clean anyway. CONSISTENCY PEOPLE (WRITERS)!!!!!! Stick with the damn fertility s/l let them have hot passionate scenes and finally give them a baby. Hell like someone said you gave Chelsea 3 in a year.

Thanks everyone I needed to vent.

Chloe is a person it's ok for her to steal, but not anyone else. I can not stand Chloe right now. Later I may change my mine about her.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 08:05AM
    #5   2013/06/23 08:19AM
    Kona24

Quote daydreamer21:

Chloe is a person it's ok for her to steal, but not anyone else. I can not stand Chloe right now. Later I may change my mine about her.

Exactly. She told chelsea it was ok for her to steal her baby from Adam to get what she wants. But shame on Kevin for following in her footsteps.

#6   2013/06/23 08:54AM
    deceived

Everyone on the show lately is a hypocrite... nothing makes any sense...

#7   2013/06/23 09:39AM
    pink sassylady

Yes she stole the money from Noah home and from the girl and yes from Mrs c. I understand she is upset with Kevin. When Delia took the doll guess it finally hit home to chloe what she and Kevin did.she wasn't thinking of her kid or what as she could lose until Delia took the doll.I think she is way off with Kevin.I do think they should work together.I hate the way she is walking around and acting or demanding to Kevin to do this and that. Why don't she go with Kevin and work at the homeless shelter.it's ok for him but not for her.starting to see the old Chloe who thinks her butt don't stink.

#8   2013/06/23 09:59AM
    zimmer

I can't stand Chloe right now, the nerve of her telling Chelse what to do. If it wasn't for her interferenc Chelse would have told Adam by now. Poor Dylan, Chelse & Chloe should rot in hell for what they're doing to both dylan & adam.

#9   2013/06/23 10:05AM
    vikis3

Chloe's only role is to stand in judgment of others and call them names...she lied about the paternity of her baby and look how that turned out. Anita will blow the whistle on Chelsea, she wants to make sure her grandchild is a Newman.

#10   2013/06/23 01:09PM
    babydylon

Chloe is doing what Chloe has always done. She's a stupid ignorant woman.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/23 01:10PM
    1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list