List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Does Sharon turn into call girl?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Does Sharon turn into call girl?

Started by Barbyboo at 2013/06/22 08:10PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/30 04:05PM, Views: 2014, Replies: 34
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/23 05:53AM
    Re: Does Sharon turn into call girl?
    Sinny-9-9-9

Quote Homesick Cajun: Well she does need a job.

true

#12   2013/06/23 09:21AM
    deceived

When they have Nikki doing the same thing, going through a mid-life crisis like men and women do in their 40's and 50's, then I will believe this... this is just lazy writing all the way around.

#13   2013/06/23 09:25AM
    Squish

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote Barbyboo: Adam calls her she dresses like a maid. Strange man picks her up in bar...it's almost like 180 dial a gal...

She doesn't have to be a 'Call Girl.' men want her, it's Phyll who has to mate a date to meet at the local dunpster.

Men want what she easily gives away but none of them seem to actually want to keep her....that's the catalyst of all her questionable behavior "rejection" by whatever man she's fixated her delusional aspirations on getting.

#14   2013/06/23 09:46AM
    deceived

Quote Squish:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote Barbyboo: Adam calls her she dresses like a maid. Strange man picks her up in bar...it's almost like 180 dial a gal...

She doesn't have to be a 'Call Girl.' men want her, it's Phyll who has to mate a date to meet at the local dunpster.

Men want what she easily gives away but none of them seem to actually want to keep her....that's the catalyst of all her questionable behavior "rejection" by whatever man she's fixated her delusional aspirations on getting.

In the past 20 years, men in GC Society scrambled around to be with Sharon... even to rescue her whenever... with a stroke of a naked pen, they are trying to ruin her forever...WHY?? That would be a better question for us long-time loyal fans.

#15   2013/06/23 09:54AM
    hopey pix

I also think Sharon is acting like a call girl!Now,picking up Wayne!YUCK!!Just call Sam!!I don't give a hoot if he's boring (Not to me though)!!Just call Sam to help you!He's such a good friend,and didn't try to hurt her!By the way,I am seeing Chipmunks the Squeakweal from 2009 on Toon channel in Canada!Well,a school scene with OLD-Noah just came on!!It's cool to see Y&R people in other stuff!!Noah is better to confide in too!!Just stop being slutty!!

#16   2013/06/23 10:07AM
    Squish

Quote deceived:
    Quote Squish:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

In the past 20 years, men in GC Society scrambled around to be with Sharon... even to rescue her whenever... with a stroke of a naked pen, they are trying to ruin her forever...WHY?? That would be a better question for us long-time loyal fans.

I'm sorry but you'll have to give some examples of the men in GC scrambling to be with Sharon and rescue her....but playing into that idea let's discuss the why's and what it's gotten us's since Sharon's no longer a naive young woman who's entitled to make mistakes and learn from them and is now a 40 something woman who's had a very full life with lots of trials and tribulations that she's failed to learn a single lesson from and is still trapped in the horrible pattern she entered the scene with 20 years ago. The writers aren't "destroying" Sharon they are just writing her the way she's always been written the only difference is it's twenty years later and those same "flaws" can't be as easily ignored nor forgiven.

#17   2013/06/23 10:09AM
    Squish

Quote hopey pix: I also think Sharon is acting like a call girl!Now,picking up Wayne!YUCK!!Just call Sam!!I don't give a hoot if he's boring (Not to me though)!!Just call Sam to help you!He's such a good friend,and didn't try to hurt her!By the way,I am seeing Chipmunks the Squeakweal from 2009 on Toon channel in Canada!Well,a school scene with OLD-Noah just came on!!It's cool to see Y&R people in other stuff!!Noah is better to confide in too!!Just stop being slutty!!

Being slutty is a symptom of Sharon being alone, she needs male attention to validate herself and her worth. When she can't get it from the person she wants it from the most she will start trolling anywhere and everywhere looking for someone who is willing to tell her how smart, pretty, desirable and wanted she is even if it's hollow words.

#18   2013/06/23 12:07PM
    babydylon

I see Sharon is still as popular as ever. Glad SC is palying the part, she is so beautiful and I enjoy watching beautiful people on this soap.

#19   2013/06/23 12:15PM
    hbicvicky

Holy frak!!!! These new writers hate Sharon as much as MariaDumbell if they got her turning tricks now. This is some rank shiite!!! Sharon Case deserves a raise. She must shake her damn head when she sees these stupid scripts.

#20   2013/06/23 12:21PM
    babydylon

SC is a professional actress who goes along with what is given her to play out and she does it professionally. No reason for her to shake her head, take the money and run to the bank.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list