List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: phyllis/michelle stafford last episode date augest

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

phyllis/michelle stafford last episode date augest

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/22 04:42PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 08:36AM, Views: 2849, Replies: 10
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/22 04:42PM
    phyllis/michelle stafford last episode date augest
    summerbright

Phyllis/Michelle Stafford last show augest

#2   2013/06/22 04:47PM
    Re: phyllis/michelle stafford last episode date augest
    typower

Quote summerbright: Phyllis/Michelle Stafford last show augest

I think it's the first week of August. Y&R will lose a lot of spice once she is gone.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 04:48PM
    #3   2013/06/22 04:56PM
    hopey pix

The show will really fall apart after she's gone!!They don't need to loose her!They already don't know what to do with Devon or Kevin,or how to write for them!!Why don't they stop with the soap-killing people?

#4   2013/06/22 05:00PM
    summerbright

I love Phyllis only reason I watch gonna miss her a lot saw writing on wall when they pushed Chelsea and Avery as leading ladies of yandr hope general hospital does well for her a great character and another Emmy nomination

#5   2013/06/22 05:13PM
    pink sassylady

Omg do we really think that one actor holds up a show. Yes she might be a good actor but what about all the others .they are just as good or great. They really never had the chance to show it because for many years it has been the Phyllis show. With m.a.b gone it is no longer the Phyllis show and I for one wonder if that is why m.s has left.she can't call the shots.so let's see what happens. I have seen m.s. in movies and she is ok not a big screen actor.not bashing but she for me will not pay to go and see her or watch her in another movie.she seems to play the same part over and over.

#6   2013/06/22 05:19PM
    summerbright

Give her time I saw lifetime movie thought she was good mother of murdered daughter and now its AVERY AND CHELSEA Show worse and boring storyline even poor Sharon is on backburner

#7   2013/06/22 05:50PM
    typower

Quote pink sassylady: Omg do we really think that one actor holds up a show. Yes she might be a good actor but what about all the others .they are just as good or great. They really never had the chance to show it because for many years it has been the Phyllis show. With m.a.b gone it is no longer the Phyllis show and I for one wonder if that is why m.s has left.she can't call the shots.so let's see what happens. I have seen m.s. in movies and she is ok not a big screen actor.not bashing but she for me will not pay to go and see her or watch her in another movie.she seems to play the same part over and over.

Maybe not but since Y&R stopped being the Phyllis show it is not nearly as good. There are other good actors no doubt, but few come close to Michelle Stafford's talent. There are so many boring characters at Y&R that Phyllis was so much fun. The only time she came close to boring me was when they saddled her with Jack Abbott.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/22 05:53PM
    #8   2013/06/22 06:31PM
    summerbright

Miss Michelle Stafford

#9   2013/06/24 06:04AM
    summerbright

Her last episode on yandr first week of augest

#10   2013/06/24 06:14AM
    summerbright

Hope its a great storyline for ms

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list