List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: There's a lot of complaining going on here

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

There's a lot of complaining going on here

Started by Tybee Island at 2013/06/22 04:09AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/26 03:07PM, Views: 2745, Replies: 36
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/22 10:45PM
    Re: There's a lot of complaining going on here
    Sunnyflower

The show is horrible and at its worst.

#22   2013/06/22 11:18PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Sunnyflower: The show is horrible and at its worst.

I think the show is awesome and getting more good. It's been wonderful since these new writers took over. I am enjoying it a lot better then I have in years.

#23   2013/06/23 01:30AM
    Sinny-9-9-9

Quote flowergerl:
    Quote login:
    Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote pink sassylady: They are killing ShAron why can't they start bring her back to us .I thought that was what they were doing.yes she is on meds ok but now they have her doing the same stupid stuff she was .stop it stop it. Let summer be jacks Faith be nicks . Let Phyllis take the blame since she us leaving .Let Chelsea marry Dylan but he knows he isn't the father but still wants to Marty her. Let Adam know that he will not bully Chelsea .

I wouldn't be surprised to see SC leave after MS. They've dragged the once popular Sharon character down so far for so long, there's not much left to play. The character may fade into oblivion, a sad footnote or punchline. It's hard to believe the new team didn't lie to us when they said they recognized it was time to repair Sharon. Perhaps Michelle Stafford realized the 45-60 age characters would be backburnered more and more to make room for all the newbies and teenagers, and got out sooner rather than later.

I can see her leaving too.. they have destroyed her character beyond recognition.

No kidding. I never imagined anyone could be worse for Sharon than MAB, but FlopGriff proved me wrong. FlopGriff is putting the final nail in her character's coffin. It won't surprise me if SC follows MS out the door. FlopGriff butchered Sharon. MTS is on the backburner already, I don't see her lasting much longer either. AH too, her days are numbered.

I think SC is a goner too. MTS and AH both should be worried too.

#24   2013/06/23 01:31AM
    Sinny-9-9-9

Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote Sunnyflower: The show is horrible and at its worst.

I think the show is awesome and getting more good. It's been wonderful since these new writers took over. I am enjoying it a lot better then I have in years.

hey elvis.. you loving how they are writing the lust of your life like such a skanky wh0re huh. LOL

#25   2013/06/23 05:03AM
    Pauls

I remember when I couldn't wait to get home and watch the show. Now, it records and sometimes I FF through it in just a few minutes and I don't care if I watch it or not. They just take so friggin' long to tell a story. How long are they going to drag out Summer's paternity? Months? Longer? And I can't even believe where they are going with this--Phyllis should have demanded Nick tell Jack and Summer or she should have done it herself. And Chelsea and that baby...Adam should have found out weeks ago. Carmine and Lauren...please! Somebody make him disappear already and let's move on. Lily and Tyler...just stab me in the eye as this SL is so boring it's not even funny. Move on with these SLs and get them over with already!

#26   2013/06/23 06:10AM
    Tybee Island

Quote Pauls: I remember when I couldn't wait to get home and watch the show. Now, it records and sometimes I FF through it in just a few minutes and I don't care if I watch it or not. They just take so friggin' long to tell a story. How long are they going to drag out Summer's paternity? Months? Longer? And I can't even believe where they are going with this--Phyllis should have demanded Nick tell Jack and Summer or she should have done it herself. And Chelsea and that baby...Adam should have found out weeks ago. Carmine and Lauren...please! Somebody make him disappear already and let's move on. Lily and Tyler...just stab me in the eye as this SL is so boring it's not even funny. Move on with these SLs and get them over with already!

I agree with your post. Stab me in the eyes, too, when Lily and Tyler are on. The one good thing about the Carmine and Lauren storyline is Michael. His acting is awesome.

#27   2013/06/23 06:20AM
    deceived

This Chelsea and Dylan story is not believable... and it will invariably lead to nowhere, like the paternity story, and like the bully story, and Navery.

#28   2013/06/23 09:35AM
    On a Clear Day

Quote Tybee Island:
    Quote Pauls: I remember when I couldn't wait to get home and watch the show. Now, it records and sometimes I FF through it in just a few minutes and I don't care if I watch it or not. They just take so friggin' long to tell a story. How long are they going to drag out Summer's paternity? Months? Longer? And I can't even believe where they are going with this--Phyllis should have demanded Nick tell Jack and Summer or she should have done it herself. And Chelsea and that baby...Adam should have found out weeks ago. Carmine and Lauren...please! Somebody make him disappear already and let's move on. Lily and Tyler...just stab me in the eye as this SL is so boring it's not even funny. Move on with these SLs and get them over with already!

I agree with your post. Stab me in the eyes, too, when Lily and Tyler are on. The one good thing about the Carmine and Lauren storyline is Michael. His acting is awesome.

I said the same thing in another thread a few days ago. The s/ls are so bad the only one I can watch without cringing, wincing, falling asleep, or FF is Michael. Great acting lately by CLB!

#29   2013/06/23 11:06AM
    Lizzytish

Speaking of complaints --- there have been a lot of complaints about the writing before J and J came aboard (myself included); but now the complaints seem to be more centered on the newbies. Frankly, I think that was the only way to begin to create new SLs. There's just so much you can do with the same 10 characters.

How many times have we complained about the boredom of Vic/Nik's multiple marriages and divorces. etc. Adding new characters gives much greater opportunities to create new stories. e.g.: the addition of Leslie and Tyler -- IMO great new characters and interesting story -- however, they seem to be dragging their feet. I thought the death of Gus would move us along into the real SL, but he's been gone for some time and we're still stagnating.

I'm not much of a disease du jour SL, but what was the purpose of Nicki's MS diagnosis. It lead to nothing. Would have been interesting if she could have had a relationship with the handsome Doc.

Reed is another dropped SL. Maybe we should be grateful if they're planning to SORAS him into another moody, snotty teenager (e.g. Fen).

I think Jill and Josh are doing a good job with interesting possibilities -- they just need to speed it up.

#30   2013/06/23 11:50AM
    hbicvicky

Quote Tybee Island: I've noticed more complaints about the writing for this show lately. The complaints are as frequent as when MAB was writing. Have our beloved characters been written into such a deep hole that they may never dig out? Can this show be fixed? I'm beginning to wonder.

No, it can't be fixed with these stupid ignorant hacks in charge. Josh FlopGriffith is as bad as Maria DumbBell. I miss William Bell something fierce!!!! He was a freaking brilliant storyteller!!!

Somebody at CBS pick up the damn phone and call Jack Smith and Kay Alden and beg them to come back!!!

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list