List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Phyllis

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/21 01:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/23 10:51PM, Views: 6775, Replies: 68
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:
    #61   2013/06/23 07:18PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Phyllis
    pgl35

Quote login:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: I dont think Phyllis is going to be killed off. My bet is that given this info about Summer and her connection to Nick destroyed, I think she is just going to need to get away.

I hope there is more drama to it then that but I dont see her being killed off.

On a side note, I have to chuckle how in this Phyllis thread, Sharon is being dragged through the dirt, lol. She isnt even in this storyline yet, lol.

I think it's been confirmed that Phyllis won't be killed off and that they are leaving the door open for her to return if she wants. I am not 100% on that as I don't think we will know until it happens.

Just like Phyllis always gets brought up in Sharon threads and drug through the mud, you just can't think of one without thinking of the other and comparing... Just wonder who will be pitted against Sharon after Phyllis leaves , my guess is Avery will take Phyllis' place.

Oh ya Sharon's bestie Avery is already getting thrown under the bus.. You know Avery is going to be the one who gets it when Phyllis is gone. Altho I am betting even when she is gone that some hate her so much she will still be the topic of all conversations.

Phyllis will get bashed and be blamed everything SN long after she is gone. Avery will too..it will be anyone other than the one who carries the blame, SN herself.

#62   2013/06/23 07:20PM
    pgl35

Quote login:
    Quote lovinthesoaps: I dont think Phyllis is going to be killed off. My bet is that given this info about Summer and her connection to Nick destroyed, I think she is just going to need to get away.

I hope there is more drama to it then that but I dont see her being killed off.

On a side note, I have to chuckle how in this Phyllis thread, Sharon is being dragged through the dirt, lol. She isnt even in this storyline yet, lol.

I think she is going to get sick and go stay with Daniel.. this is what tells me Summer is going to end up being Nicks after it is all said and done.

This is exactly what I have been saying all along. Summer is Nicks. It won't come out for awhile. I think Phyllis is going with Daniel too ..they want to leave the door open for the fabulous MS..

#63   2013/06/23 07:26PM
    pgl35

Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Flare: Maybe Phyliss is diagnosed with a serious heart condition and now has to take medication for it daily.....Sharon steals the medication and Phyliss dies!

Just like she switched Summer's hair with her own. Sharon is very desperate and no doubt, she would try to kill Phyllis, just like she burned downed the ranch.

She is one nasty, angry woman.

Don't forget she has committed murder once already.. Cameron..On the Y&R Special they had on last week , she said she had committed murder so anyone who wants come back and say she didn't ,, sorry but SC said SN did. Anything is fair game for Sharon if it is in her interest..even committing murder. She did it once , she would do it again. Desperate people do desperate things.

#64   2013/06/23 07:33PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sunnyflower:
    Quote Flare: Maybe Phyliss is diagnosed with a serious heart condition and now has to take medication for it daily.....Sharon steals the medication and Phyliss dies!

Just like she switched Summer's hair with her own. Sharon is very desperate and no doubt, she would try to kill Phyllis, just like she burned downed the ranch.

Don't forget she has committed murder once already.. Cameron..On the Y&R Special they had on last week , she said she had committed murder so anyone who wants come back and say she didn't ,, sorry but SC said SN did. Anything is fair game for Sharon if it is in her interest..even committing murder. She did it once , she would do it again. Desperate people do desperate things.

You must be thinking of Phyllis murdering Sasha Green. MS stated in a interview once Phyllis got away with murder. And MS stated again that Phyllis was trying to kill Christine. I just love how MS told on Phyllis and that's the way it happened and I always wondered if she even liked Phyllis at all.

#65   2013/06/23 07:37PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote emilysmom5: Phyllis thinks that Nick is soo bad. Didn't she get pregnant just to get Danny? Then Danny got his NONbio child in divorce and Phyllis didn't? I hope Christen gets her, she is suing her, maybe she will skip country. Or maybe Kyle and her will get be in plane accident, that would take care of Nick having to tell Summer, (no Kyle or Phyllis), Just saying

You know I agree. Nick troubles would be over if Phyllis died before Summer was told. GC will be a better town if Phyllis did kick the bucket. And no one would know but him and Sharon.

#66   2013/06/23 07:41PM
    Fire_Phy

I like to see Adam steal it and flush the whole bottle where no one would ever find it.

#67   2013/06/23 08:48PM
    Blue 501

Quote Sunnyflower:

Who is? Phyllis is the killer-diller, not Sharon. Don't tell me they are grooming Sharon to take over Phyllis's job as Head Villainess.

#68   2013/06/23 10:34PM
    pgl35

Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Sunnyflower:

You must be thinking of Phyllis murdering Sasha Green. MS stated in a interview once Phyllis got away with murder. And MS stated again that Phyllis was trying to kill Christine. I just love how MS told on Phyllis and that's the way it happened and I always wondered if she even liked Phyllis at all.

You mean kinda like SC told on Sharon ? I am not talking about Phyllis. Don't care what she has done , Love Her! Deflecting from Sharon is not going to sweep away her crimes. She Killed Cameron. I seen it..didn't see Phyllis killing anyone.

#69   2013/06/23 10:51PM
    Donnamite

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote CawfeeLuva: Must be happy hour and everyone's posting from the bar. These are some pretty crazy scenarios. Run over herself? Really? LOL

Just because you don't like the suggestions being posted here, there is no need to imply that posters nust be drunk...that is just plain rude!

This whole thread is MORE entertaining than any writers on Y&R. Seriously laughing so hard here.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list