List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Phyllis

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/21 01:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/23 10:51PM, Views: 6856, Replies: 68
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #41   2013/06/21 10:15PM
    Re: Spoiler Talk: Phyllis
    pgl35

Quote Chicken Nerd:
    Quote CawfeeLuva: Must be happy hour and everyone's posting from the bar. These are some pretty crazy scenarios. Run over herself? Really? LOL

Just because you don't like the suggestions being posted here, there is no need to imply that posters nust be drunk...that is just plain rude!

Now Chicken Nerd , let's not forget how you called me out for telling someone they were being rude to me , and then accused me of being rude for calling the person out.. ..and now here you are ...tsk tsk.

#42   2013/06/22 02:09AM
    login

Quote CawfeeLuva: Must be happy hour and everyone's posting from the bar. These are some pretty crazy scenarios. Run over herself? Really? LOL

hater hour nothing more...scary huh

#43   2013/06/22 02:12AM
    login

Quote CawfeeLuva:
    Quote JRTA: Here's how it will go...

Phyllis will have dumpster sex with Carmine to "save" her "friend" Michael.

At least it won't be a random stranger who she picks up at a bar. She'll know his name. And the fact that she's doing something for a friend, something Sharon doesn't have, she's still one up on Sharon. Besides, Sharon doesn't do anything for anyone. Just herself.

Phyllis ends up falling in and hitting her head, knocking herself out.

At least it was an accident and not a self-induced coma like Sharon after she burned down the ranch.

sharon is going for a trifecta.. she wants strange men every time she looks at a man.. she is so gross.. glad MS is leaving this crap shoot. ALL SN is now is a human dumpster for everyone to dump on her or in her. She is disgusting. Poor SC

#44   2013/06/22 02:15AM
    login

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

Just because you don't like the suggestions being posted here, there is no need to imply that posters nust be drunk...that is just plain rude!

Now Chicken Nerd , let's not forget how you called me out for telling someone they were being rude to me , and then accused me of being rude for calling the person out.. ..and now here you are ...tsk tsk.

lmfao..imagine that

#45   2013/06/22 07:13AM
    CawfeeLuva

Quote pgl35:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

So true, pugsy. So very true. Why can't we all just get along?

#46   2013/06/22 07:41AM
    pgl35

Quote CawfeeLuva:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

So true, pugsy. So very true. Why can't we all just get along?

Wise words and ITA. Some people just jump at the chance to be rude , and they think it's cute. I will call someone out for being rude to me.. I try to get along with everyone . There are just some people that makes that impossible. I see no reason why we can't all get along and debate respectably and maturely without getting so personal.

#47   2013/06/22 07:42AM
    pgl35

Quote login:
    Quote pgl35:
    Quote Chicken Nerd:

lmfao..imagine that

Seems to happen quite a bit , doesn't it?

#48   2013/06/22 07:56AM
    pgl35

Quote login:
    Quote CawfeeLuva:
    Quote JRTA: Here's how it will go...

Phyllis will have dumpster sex with Carmine to "save" her "friend" Michael.

At least it won't be a random stranger who she picks up at a bar. She'll know his name. And the fact that she's doing something for a friend, something Sharon doesn't have, she's still one up on Sharon. Besides, Sharon doesn't do anything for anyone. Just herself.

Phyllis ends up falling in and hitting her head, knocking herself out.

At least it was an accident and not a self-induced coma like Sharon after she burned down the ranch.

sharon is going for a trifecta.. she wants strange men every time she looks at a man.. she is so gross.. glad MS is leaving this crap shoot. ALL SN is now is a human dumpster for everyone to dump on her or in her. She is disgusting. Poor SC

I love the "human dumpster" OMG so true. Hope you don't mind if I use that phrase when referring to Sharon. People like to bash Phyllis for doing it on a dumpster , but at least she isn't a dumpster , like Sharon is, which is 10 x more repulsive!

#49   2013/06/22 08:09AM
    lovinthesoaps

I dont think Phyllis is going to be killed off. My bet is that given this info about Summer and her connection to Nick destroyed, I think she is just going to need to get away.

I hope there is more drama to it then that but I dont see her being killed off.

On a side note, I have to chuckle how in this Phyllis thread, Sharon is being dragged through the dirt, lol. She isnt even in this storyline yet, lol.

#50   2013/06/22 09:10AM
    pgl35

Quote lovinthesoaps: I dont think Phyllis is going to be killed off. My bet is that given this info about Summer and her connection to Nick destroyed, I think she is just going to need to get away.

I hope there is more drama to it then that but I dont see her being killed off.

On a side note, I have to chuckle how in this Phyllis thread, Sharon is being dragged through the dirt, lol. She isnt even in this storyline yet, lol.

I think it's been confirmed that Phyllis won't be killed off and that they are leaving the door open for her to return if she wants. I am not 100% on that as I don't think we will know until it happens.

Just like Phyllis always gets brought up in Sharon threads and drug through the mud, you just can't think of one without thinking of the other and comparing... Just wonder who will be pitted against Sharon after Phyllis leaves , my guess is Avery will take Phyllis' place.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list