List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Spoiler Talk: Phyllis

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Spoiler Talk: Phyllis

Started by summerbright at 2013/06/21 01:41PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/23 10:51PM, Views: 6629, Replies: 68
    1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/21 01:41PM
    phyllis illness or accident plane or car
    summerbright

How's she's leaving I don't think she being recast dying or leaving with Daniel and Lucy to Savanna h

#2   2013/06/21 02:04PM
    Re: phyllis illness or accident plane or car
    Chicken Nerd

Quote summerbright: How's she's leaving I don't think she being recast dying or leaving with Daniel and Lucy to Savanna h

maybe she will run over herself?

#3   2013/06/21 02:06PM
    countryMomof4

^^^^^Could we get that lucky?

#4   2013/06/21 02:07PM
    Barbyboo

Hit and run what goes around comes around

#5   2013/06/21 02:08PM
    summerbright

Come on you think she has illness cancer car accident plane accident

#6   2013/06/21 02:38PM
    summerbright

We they leave it open for Phyllis to come back to g.c.

#7   2013/06/21 02:46PM
    pink sassylady

They will not kill Phyllis. She will go to stay with Daniel or to special clinic.I hate they are going to let her off . To make it where she will be felt sorry for. I think she gets off way to easy .she never has to pay the piper as they say.she like Victor and Adam she comes out on top . Never really having to answer for those she has hurt or bullied.

#8   2013/06/21 03:22PM
    typower

I think most of July will be about Phyllis' exit. It will be great to see Daniel and him mom together again. They have such great chemistry.

Maybe Avery will take Phyllis' place to some extent.

#9   2013/06/21 03:35PM
    clicquot1

She could "go" in any of the following ways! (IMO)

Christine rents a car, we hear tires squeal, a thud, and a gunning of the engine!

The Copperhead is put into a soapy coma!(for a later re-cast if they deem so!)

Lily, Summer, Noah, and the Copperhead all on a photoshoot for Jabot! Lily starts an argument with Summer about what she is to wear! The Copperhead gets involved and Lily crowds Summer and she starts to fall & grabs mommy as she goes over the side! Noah pulls Summer up but the Copperhead is gone! She either is found and needs plastic surgery(recast)or is never found ala Dru! Maybe they will only find one red stilleto!

Sasha Green's secret son comes to town for revenge and blackmail. Seduces the Copperhead and then she gets drunk and oopsie a fire occurs! (this one can be either death or reconstructive surgery and a recast whatever tptb want!)

Avery finds out she is preggers with Nick's daughter and watches as they get married! She has a heart attack and dies!

Daniel finds out he's not the baby daddy of Lucy but it is his bio halfsie brother(Brian Hamilton's other son)and loses custody of Lucy! She tries to kill lUcy's biodaddy and goes to jail!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 03:37PM
    #10   2013/06/21 05:51PM
    Chicken Nerd

Quote clicquot1: She could "go" in any of the following ways! (IMO)

Christine rents a car, we hear tires squeal, a thud, and a gunning of the engine!

The Copperhead is put into a soapy coma!(for a later re-cast if they deem so!)

Lily, Summer, Noah, and the Copperhead all on a photoshoot for Jabot! Lily starts an argument with Summer about what she is to wear! The Copperhead gets involved and Lily crowds Summer and she starts to fall & grabs mommy as she goes over the side! Noah pulls Summer up but the Copperhead is gone! She either is found and needs plastic surgery(recast)or is never found ala Dru! Maybe they will only find one red stilleto!

Sasha Green's secret son comes to town for revenge and blackmail. Seduces the Copperhead and then she gets drunk and oopsie a fire occurs! (this one can be either death or reconstructive surgery and a recast whatever tptb want!)

Avery finds out she is preggers with Nick's daughter and watches as they get married! She has a heart attack and dies!

Daniel finds out he's not the baby daddy of Lucy but it is his bio halfsie brother(Brian Hamilton's other son)and loses custody of Lucy! She tries to kill lUcy's biodaddy and goes to jail!

LOVE your work!!

I still like my idea that she accidentally runs over herself...that would be hilarious...but am leaning also towards Christine, squeal of tires and a 'THUD!'

But the idea of her going over a cliff is also appealing!...what if they send a rescue team, can't find her, but find Dru still waiting to be rescued?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list