List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis chracter will NOT be killed off..

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis chracter will NOT be killed off..

Started by Joy T at 2013/06/21 06:50AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 03:13PM, Views: 8221, Replies: 27
    1 2 3 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/21 06:50AM
    Phyllis chracter will NOT be killed off..
    Joy T

Just read an article whereas a CBS executive has told Michelle Stafford that the door will ALWAYS be open for her return. In fact, the executive told Michelle, "you will be back!"

It sounds to me like they are already planning her return and she just left. I have a feeling they will hire someone to fill in for her and just as soon as she is ready to return, her old job will be waiting for her just like before. Of course, that won't be fair to the actress who portrays the new Phyllis but we all know how it works in show business.

The GH buzz is that she is coming their way. She partied with the ABC people after the Emmy's. Maybe ABC and CBS are doing a little trading of actors for a while.

#2   2013/06/21 06:56AM
    Re: Phyllis chracter will NOT be killed off..
    1 strawberry

Quote Joy T: Just read an article whereas a CBS executive has told Michelle Stafford that the door will ALWAYS be open for her return. In fact, the executive told Michelle, "you will be back!"

It sounds to me like they are already planning her return and she just left. I have a feeling they will hire someone to fill in for her and just as soon as she is ready to return, her old job will be waiting for her just like before. Of course, that won't be fair to the actress who portrays the new Phyllis but we all know how it works in show business.

The GH buzz is that she is coming their way. She partied with the ABC people after the Emmy's. Maybe ABC and CBS are doing a little trading of actors for a while.

I hope Michelle does come back to Y&R, the show will never be the same again without her.

#3   2013/06/21 12:13PM
    vikis3

You know, dead people come back to life in soapland all the time.

#4   2013/06/21 12:21PM
    Sporty1

I don't think they will kill her off at all. I think she is going to be sick with cancer or a brain tumor and she may be in a coma or go stay with Daniel and Lucy.

#5   2013/06/21 12:37PM
    janetb

Quote 1 strawberry:
    Quote Joy T: Just read an article whereas a CBS executive has told Michelle Stafford that the door will ALWAYS be open for her return. In fact, the executive told Michelle, "you will be back!"

I hope Michelle does come back to Y&R, the show will never be the same again without her.

I've never been a Phyllis fan but MS has done a great job.Phyllis will probably go away for a while and then they'll recast.If MS wants to come back then she can.Steve Burton left General Hospital more than once and came back.

#6   2013/06/21 12:39PM
    vikis3

No difference to me, either way, I will still be watching.

#7   2013/06/21 12:43PM
    typower

Why not? They killed Cassie off and she came back more than once.

#8   2013/06/21 01:30PM
    gjnagh

I'm not at all surprised that the Phyllis Newman character will not be killed off w/o Michelle Stafford, in the role. The Phyllis character is intertwined and involved in conflict w way too many current characters, on the show, to be "killed off." Examples: Nick, Sharon, Summer, Jack, Christine, Micheal, Avery.

The challenge will be to recast someone who can seamlessly melt into the many conflicts that the Phyllis character has, & the complicated relationships that Phyllis is involved in.

#9   2013/06/21 03:09PM
    jacksmyguy

This is encouraging news if true. I know it is what I have been hoping for.

#10   2013/06/21 04:19PM
    Blondie-n-Lex

Recasting Phyllis would be like recasting Mrs. C. I think they will have Phyllis go away for some reason. I don't believe she will be killed off.

1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list