List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan and Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan and Chelsea

Started by flop at 2013/06/21 04:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 09:30AM, Views: 3485, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 page:
    #31   2013/06/23 01:19PM
    Re: Dylan and Chelsea
    yvette beast

I Love Dylan and Chelsea together. Adam doesn't deserve Chelsea after she kept supporting him and he kept putting Sharon first until she could not take it anymore. I cant stand the thought of Dylan with that ugly weird looking chipmunk Avery he is way to hot for her. I wish they would have made Dylan the real father. I really hope he stays with Chelsea and learns to forgive her. They look hot & sexy together and have great chemistry. Team Dylan & Chelsea.

#32   2013/06/23 01:21PM
    yvette beast

Quote PhyScott:
    Quote Spike1976: I did like them in the beginning but now they are faker than the blonde highlights in my hair.

Everything they do seems to be because of Adam and Avery.

You know, Dylan and Chelsea just might actually love each other and if given the chance without undo influence from Adam's actions or Avery's actions, they might be happiness "everafter".

But you get the feeling, Avery's love and marriage to Nick is forced, rushed..."let's get this over with before something happens to jinx it--I want to beat Dylan to the altar!" You can't help but to notice that Avery hyperventilates when she's around Dylan, especially when she see things progressing with him and CHELS.

And my girl Chels just wants to be in love with a sensitive, romantic guy who is gentle and sweet and GREAT IN BED 'cause my girl's got NEEDS...and who does not leave her bed to obsess over another woman (Adam over Sharon)! So when she sees Adam dating another woman who is not even Sharon, which tells her Adam can't be faithful not even to the lovely Sharon he essentially ditched her for; that any woman will do for Adam as long as he can control her...she will move heaven and earth to prove she's not that doormat woman and never will be--so there, Adam!

But to say YES to Dylan so soon is another zing at ADAM--"Now take that ADAM! I'm so glad I left you! Now look what I have: A man who loves me. ME! FOR ME!"

Im with you girl!

#33   2013/06/23 01:24PM
    babydylon

Chelse is little Miss CON Artist she always was. I get my way or and she's trap poor Dylan. I hope he sees the light soon and kick her to the curb where she belongs.

#34   2013/06/23 01:44PM
    yvette beast

Content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 08:16AM
    #35   2013/06/24 03:57AM
    Behappi

Quote yvette beast:
    Quote roaring lion: No match. What happen to single parenthood? Dylan with Avery, Chelsea with a new guy, Dylan friend thats coming on the set.

Content removed. - ADMIN

That is actor bashing. I thought that was not allowed? There is nothing wrong with Avery. Sorry you feel that way. I think she looks fine and doing a great job.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/24 08:19AM
    #36   2013/06/24 05:37AM
    Spike1976

Quote yvette beast:
    Quote PhyScott:
    Quote Spike1976: I did like them in the beginning but now they are faker than the blonde highlights in my hair.

Everything they do seems to be because of Adam and Avery.

You know, Dylan and Chelsea just might actually love each other and if given the chance without undo influence from Adam's actions or Avery's actions, they might be happiness "everafter".

But you get the feeling, Avery's love and marriage to Nick is forced, rushed..."let's get this over with before something happens to jinx it--I want to beat Dylan to the altar!" You can't help but to notice that Avery hyperventilates when she's around Dylan, especially when she see things progressing with him and CHELS.

And my girl Chels just wants to be in love with a sensitive, romantic guy who is gentle and sweet and GREAT IN BED 'cause my girl's got NEEDS...and who does not leave her bed to obsess over another woman (Adam over Sharon)! So when she sees Adam dating another woman who is not even Sharon, which tells her Adam can't be faithful not even to the lovely Sharon he essentially ditched her for; that any woman will do for Adam as long as he can control her...she will move heaven and earth to prove she's not that doormat woman and never will be--so there, Adam!

But to say YES to Dylan so soon is another zing at ADAM--"Now take that ADAM! I'm so glad I left you! Now look what I have: A man who loves me. ME! FOR ME!"

Im with you girl!

You are right.

#37   2013/06/24 06:22AM
    Backspacer

In the back of Dylans mind- he has to ask himself,why is Adam thinkin this is his child. He knows they were married and shortly seperated before he and Chelsea got together.
    That bein said he may feel it is Adams baby but he wants to claim it as his.
    A good storyline would be she is carryin twins. One Adams and One Dylans. Now that would really bring up the ratings.

#38   2013/06/24 06:41AM
    countryMomof4

I think Dylan is just so desperate for some happiness that he is pushing any doubts he has to the back of his mind. He has lost Avery and his father so he is looking for anything that brings some joy to his life.

#39   2013/06/24 08:54AM
    cindebugg

Quote paisleyandplaid: Well, this storyline maybe ending real soon. on the cover of Soap Opera Digest... There is a small pic of Chelsea and Adam... Looks as if Chelsea is holding her stomach and Adam is helping her.... It appears that she is at her wedding and Adam, probably stops the wedding as a lot of us predicted!

Caption: Paternity Revealed!

That picture is from the scenes where Chelsea went to the penthouse to talk to Adam and ultimately ended up at the hospital.

#40   2013/06/24 09:30AM
    SLEUTH

I am insulted by the writers forcing this couple down our throats. Sorry but neither one of these characters have enough history on this show to get so much air time. Are they favorites of the new writing regime from previous engagements?- if so put them on the back burner. I would much rather see more of the veterans of this show than these Johnny Come Latelys--bring them on slowly--at this point they are both barf material.

« 1 2 3 4 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list