List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan and Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan and Chelsea

Started by flop at 2013/06/21 04:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 09:30AM, Views: 3433, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #21   2013/06/21 01:58PM
    Re: Dylan and Chelsea
    On a Clear Day

Quote roseofsharon1942:
    Quote flop:
    Quote deceived: ITA!!! Shoving them down our throat does not help... it only makes me FF more... yuk.

My ff button is wearing out. Today's CDN show is really bad. Friday shows should be better.. but there is nothing on todays show that would make me want to tune in. There is no way they are keeping any new viewers with this mess. Old viewers with the bad habit of watching is all I see.

This old viewer wishes I could break my bad habit. Y&R makes me feel stupid that I have been watching it for 40 years. Every day I hope it will get better. Not happening.

I hear ya' Sister! Hopefully the new team will read how we all miss the good old days and incorporate some of the old Bill Bell ideas and model back into the show. There was a reason he and his wife made it #1 in 1988 to beat out GH.

#22   2013/06/21 01:59PM
    On a Clear Day

Quote LJMOM812: I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I have never been able to get into Chelsea at all. Like Chloe, she started off as a bad girl and did some horrible things, then all of a sudden, she is everybody's favorite little designer. Her sketchy past is completely glossed over and we are suppose to see her as this doe eyed good girl who is only trying to protect her child from the evil Adam Newman. I actually like Dillon, but being paired with Chelsea makes me want to hurl. He comes off as really naive and dull with her. I don't buy their forced love affair and romance. I find myself watching and hoping that this farce of a relationship will end soon.

Agree with every word!

#23   2013/06/21 02:21PM
    ski lady

I actually like both characters, but I agree that they are getting way too much storyline and airtime for newbies. We just aren't that invested in them yet.

If Chelsea would come clean with Dylan, that would go a long way toward truly redeeming her. But if she manages to keep this secret, I will never like her again. And I will just think Dylan is an idiot. Neither will be worth airtime.

And if Adam doesn't do a secret paternity test, then he will be ruined. I used to hate him, but love him now. But the Adam I hated and the Adam I love is too smart not to do the test (without Chelsea's knowledge). That would be great!

#24   2013/06/22 02:01PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote ski lady: I actually like both characters, but I agree that they are getting way too much storyline and airtime for newbies. We just aren't that invested in them yet.

If Chelsea would come clean with Dylan, that would go a long way toward truly redeeming her. But if she manages to keep this secret, I will never like her again. And I will just think Dylan is an idiot. Neither will be worth airtime.

And if Adam doesn't do a secret paternity test, then he will be ruined. I used to hate him, but love him now. But the Adam I hated and the Adam I love is too smart not to do the test (without Chelsea's knowledge). That would be great!

I for one hope Chelsea tells Dylan the truth and Dylan moves on this would be the best thing that could happen,She lie to him about this baby and that the worst thing she could of done,She used him and now everyone wants him to protect,Come on she lie and she needs to pay for this is a big way.You dont lie or use someone that you love.Chelsea needs to tell the truth and set Dylan free,He don't need to deal with Adam because of Chelsea lying,Chelsea is using him and she could of had a good life with him butI hope he turns his back on her for telling this lie,It not fair to Dylan to take on Adam child,Adam should no that he is the father of this child and Dylan needs to walk right out of her life,This should get someone killed.I would hate to see Adam go after Dylan because Chelsea lied.She needs for everyone to turn there back on her for this,She is a coward and need to do the right thing for once in her life,She needs to tell Adam what she did and try to make it work with Adam,Adam will forgive her for this,Dylan on the other hand needs to just walk away from her,She lied and used him and she should pay for it,No one wants to used like this,Adam and Dylan have every right to no the truth,She needs to do the decent thing and tell him the truth.

#25   2013/06/22 02:16PM
    Strgzr

I love them together! Their scenes last week were amazing. Looks like there will be much more of them to come, which makes me very, very happy.

I'm glad I have a couple to enjoy on this show. I wouldn't watch otherwise.

#26   2013/06/22 02:21PM
    grey

Quote On a Clear Day:
    Quote LJMOM812: I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I have never been able to get into Chelsea at all. Like Chloe, she started off as a bad girl and did some horrible things, then all of a sudden, she is everybody's favorite little designer. Her sketchy past is completely glossed over and we are suppose to see her as this doe eyed good girl who is only trying to protect her child from the evil Adam Newman. I actually like Dillon, but being paired with Chelsea makes me want to hurl. He comes off as really naive and dull with her. I don't buy their forced love affair and romance. I find myself watching and hoping that this farce of a relationship will end soon.

Agree with every word!

Agree! Chelsea has never been treated this well...she's only in love with the idea.

#27   2013/06/22 02:45PM
    ski lady

Chelsea is not in love with Dylan; she's still in love with Adam. But she is loving the royal treatment from Dylan and has made a decision that she believes is truly the best for her baby and herself. Dylan isn't over Avery, but he is falling for Chelsea and he is in love with the idea of a family. He loves the baby already.

There isn't a possible good outcome at this point. I still wish Chelsea would confess her con, but don't expect it to happen. Sure hope Adam gets a DNA test done. I don't want another Lily/Summer long-term baby-daddy lie.

#28   2013/06/22 05:04PM
    Laloni

Quote flop: I don't get the appeal of this pair at all. I really do not get these writers. Why would anyone care about 2 new characters getting together. This show has no clue how to write good story.

They ram these 2 down our throats in turn making me hate them.. just like they did with Navery.. now navery hardly gets a scene together.

HORRIBLE storytelling.

No appeal at all with Chelsea and Dylan, when she looks at him with that big phony smile I want to throw up, I'm so disappointed in this role she plays and Dylan, he was so good at first until they paired him with Chelsea now he is dull and boring

#29   2013/06/22 05:48PM
    villyforever55

I don't get this, either. This relationship is based on a great, big lie, one of the worst lies you can tell. And Dylan, my goodness, why is he just taking her word for this. He doesn't know her at all. Unbelievalbe! Please let this be over soon.

#30   2013/06/22 09:59PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote villyforever55:

I don't get this, either. This relationship is based on a great, big lie, one of the worst lies you can tell. And Dylan, my goodness, why is he just taking her word for this. He doesn't know her at all. Unbelievalbe! Please let this be over soon.

You hit the nail right on the head.This relationship is a joke and the writers needs to move ,I hate that Chelsea is using Dylan to cover up this lie.How can she stand there a tell this lie to a man she thinks she is in love with,Adam is no fool and I keep saying this and its like the writers want him in the dark. This is his baby and I don't want to see another baby story that is base on a lie.We have had to deal with Nick Lying about Summer and the Lily crap why cant someone tell the truth and be done with this crazy azz story,Everyone wants to say that Dylan will be a great dad and that he lost a child (And he will but give him his own child to love),But so did Adam so why should Dylan be the fall guy, He wants a child and so do Adam.Chelsea thinks Adam is the worst thing in the world but he gave her something she wanted and that his baby.She didn't think he was the worst man when she lay down with him and made this child did she, I could deal with her alot better if she told the truth for once.I don't understand how she could do this to a nice and caring guy like Dylan.So Im all for her telling the truth and moving on.Adam will give this baby everything and he will forgive That lying azz Chelsea because he loves her and I think when Chelsea looks at the baby she has got to tell everyone the truth, This is Chole story all over and I for one hope it comes to a end soon,Tell the truth Chelsea and set this man free,Do something right for once in your life,Its end this now.We dont want any more who your daddy crap,Dylan and Adam both needs to ask for a DNA test now,Chelsea would dead if this happen and she would of brought it all on herself, Good for her,

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list