List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan and Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan and Chelsea

Started by flop at 2013/06/21 04:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 09:30AM, Views: 3508, Replies: 39
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/21 10:51AM
    Re: Dylan and Chelsea
    Silver Pearl

This couple is sooooo boring! Chelsea has never grown on me but at least when she was with Adam, I didn't feel the need to FF. Dylan is a decent guy but how naive can a war veteran be. He just fell into this "the baby is mine" crap without using his common sense. I will continue to FF this story. Its stupid, imho!

#12   2013/06/21 10:52AM
    coolkraft

utterly boring what a waste of Dylan....best laugh I have had Chelsea needs more time...to continue her farce ...pathetic

#13   2013/06/21 10:54AM
    coolkraft

these writers do not seem to know anything....their storylines are so out of whack Y & R has disintegrated into garbage

#14   2013/06/21 11:07AM
    Spike1976

I did like them in the beginning but now they are faker than the blonde highlights in my hair.

Everything they do seems to be because of Adam and Avery.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 11:11AM
    #15   2013/06/21 11:30AM
    SadieLadie

Different strokes, I guess. I adore this couple. Hope they make it, but we all know that never happens in soaps, so enjoying them while I can. Nice break from Phick/Shick and boring Lane.

#16   2013/06/21 11:52AM
    constant

I can't stand the story line,,,, LIES ,,,, thank god it's only a soaps ,,,,lol,,,,

#17   2013/06/21 12:02PM
    PhyScott

Quote Spike1976: I did like them in the beginning but now they are faker than the blonde highlights in my hair.

You know, Dylan and Chelsea just might actually love each other and if given the chance without undo influence from Adam's actions or Avery's actions, they might be happiness "everafter".

But you get the feeling, Avery's love and marriage to Nick is forced, rushed..."let's get this over with before something happens to jinx it--I want to beat Dylan to the altar!" You can't help but to notice that Avery hyperventilates when she's around Dylan, especially when she see things progressing with him and CHELS.

And my girl Chels just wants to be in love with a sensitive, romantic guy who is gentle and sweet and GREAT IN BED 'cause my girl's got NEEDS...and who does not leave her bed to obsess over another woman (Adam over Sharon)! So when she sees Adam dating another woman who is not even Sharon, which tells her Adam can't be faithful not even to the lovely Sharon he essentially ditched her for; that any woman will do for Adam as long as he can control her...she will move heaven and earth to prove she's not that doormat woman and never will be--so there, Adam!

But to say YES to Dylan so soon is another zing at ADAM--"Now take that ADAM! I'm so glad I left you! Now look what I have: A man who loves me. ME! FOR ME!"

#18   2013/06/21 12:17PM
    ladycam

Quote PhyScott:
    Quote Spike1976: I did like them in the beginning but now they are faker than the blonde highlights in my hair.

You know, Dylan and Chelsea just might actually love each other and if given the chance without undo influence from Adam's actions or Avery's actions, they might be happiness "everafter".

But you get the feeling, Avery's love and marriage to Nick is forced, rushed..."let's get this over with before something happens to jinx it--I want to beat Dylan to the altar!" You can't help but to notice that Avery hyperventilates when she's around Dylan, especially when she see things progressing with him and CHELS.

And my girl Chels just wants to be in love with a sensitive, romantic guy who is gentle and sweet and GREAT IN BED 'cause my girl's got NEEDS...and who does not leave her bed to obsess over another woman (Adam over Sharon)! So when she sees Adam dating another woman who is not even Sharon, which tells her Adam can't be faithful not even to the lovely Sharon he essentially ditched her for; that any woman will do for Adam as long as he can control her...she will move heaven and earth to prove she's not that doormat woman and never will be--so there, Adam!

But to say YES to Dylan so soon is another zing at ADAM--"Now take that ADAM! I'm so glad I left you! Now look what I have: A man who loves me. ME! FOR ME!"

For Chelsea sake I hope her plan for revenge and a good life will work out. What I see however is something different Adam is flawed but knew the real Chelsea and loved her anyway. Dylan isn't trying to know who she really his. Her lies caused him to stop fighting for the women he loves.Nick doesn't bother he's a good man. But now the writers are throwing Adam who is praising Avery a lot theses days. And she's really connecting to Adam. That's a whole new ball game. Chelsea deception is the reason for Adam and Avery bonding. If they fall in love that may be where Dylan goes dark. Chelsea may end up watching both Dylan and Adam go to war over Avery.It wouldn't bother me Avery's a good women.At least her redemption would beginning after losing both men to good women. Either she change for better or the worse we will see.

Modified 2 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 12:18PM
    #19   2013/06/21 12:24PM
    Sporty1

Quote roseofsharon1942:
    Quote flop:
    Quote deceived: ITA!!! Shoving them down our throat does not help... it only makes me FF more... yuk.

My ff button is wearing out. Today's CDN show is really bad. Friday shows should be better.. but there is nothing on todays show that would make me want to tune in. There is no way they are keeping any new viewers with this mess. Old viewers with the bad habit of watching is all I see.

This old viewer wishes I could break my bad habit. Y&R makes me feel stupid that I have been watching it for 40 years. Every day I hope it will get better. Not happening.
    I feel the exact same. I feel like I am an idiot for wasting my time watching this. But a 40 year old habit is hard to give up. I keep hoping it will get better but I need to realize it will never get better. Bill Bell's Y&R is no longer and this shell of the once former GREAT show is sadly lacking.

#20   2013/06/21 01:51PM
    Laloni

Quote paisleyandplaid: Well, this storyline maybe ending real soon. on the cover of Soap Opera Digest... There is a small pic of Chelsea and Adam... Looks as if Chelsea is holding her stomach and Adam is helping her.... It appears that she is at her wedding and Adam, probably stops the wedding as a lot of us predicted!

Caption: Paternity Revealed!

Not going to happen, the writers are doing this because so many viewers are leaving and they are hoping to regain them by putting this little story out, if they bother to read our comments (which they don't) they should know how unhappy we have been with this longggg drug out affair and done something before now. I will not watch the show again unless I read on Message Boards that this S/L has really come to a closure.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list