List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Dylan and Chelsea

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dylan and Chelsea

Started by flop at 2013/06/21 04:28AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/24 09:30AM, Views: 3582, Replies: 39
    1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/21 04:28AM
    Dylan and Chelsea
    flop

I don't get the appeal of this pair at all. I really do not get these writers. Why would anyone care about 2 new characters getting together. This show has no clue how to write good story.

They ram these 2 down our throats in turn making me hate them.. just like they did with Navery.. now navery hardly gets a scene together.

HORRIBLE storytelling.

#2   2013/06/21 04:45AM
    Re: Dylan and Chelsea
    deceived

ITA!!! Shoving them down our throat does not help... it only makes me FF more... yuk.

#3   2013/06/21 04:55AM
    flop

Quote deceived: ITA!!! Shoving them down our throat does not help... it only makes me FF more... yuk.

My ff button is wearing out. Today's CDN show is really bad. Friday shows should be better.. but there is nothing on todays show that would make me want to tune in. There is no way they are keeping any new viewers with this mess. Old viewers with the bad habit of watching is all I see.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 04:57AM
    #4   2013/06/21 05:52AM
    blubird

yesterday's Canadian epi.... couldn't wait for the Dylan / Chelsea scenes to be over,I just don't get this s/l either I am not a Chelsea fan so maybe I am a little biased.
    Are the writers trying to create a Shick type romance with this pair.. not working for me.

#5   2013/06/21 07:18AM
    LJMOM812

I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way. I have never been able to get into Chelsea at all. Like Chloe, she started off as a bad girl and did some horrible things, then all of a sudden, she is everybody's favorite little designer. Her sketchy past is completely glossed over and we are suppose to see her as this doe eyed good girl who is only trying to protect her child from the evil Adam Newman. I actually like Dillon, but being paired with Chelsea makes me want to hurl. He comes off as really naive and dull with her. I don't buy their forced love affair and romance. I find myself watching and hoping that this farce of a relationship will end soon.

#6   2013/06/21 07:24AM
    Yale Steam

I could root for them but it's based on a lie, Chelsea's lie! So, I can't for that reason I FF their scenes when I do watch Y&R which is not often these days.

The only way I could ship these two is if Chelsea gets preganant again soon after this baby with Dylan's baby and with him knowing the truth.

#7   2013/06/21 07:59AM
    paisleyandplaid

Well, this storyline maybe ending real soon. on the cover of Soap Opera Digest... There is a small pic of Chelsea and Adam... Looks as if Chelsea is holding her stomach and Adam is helping her.... It appears that she is at her wedding and Adam, probably stops the wedding as a lot of us predicted!

Caption: Paternity Revealed!

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 08:02AM
    #8   2013/06/21 08:44AM
    roseofsharon...

Quote flop:
    Quote deceived: ITA!!! Shoving them down our throat does not help... it only makes me FF more... yuk.

My ff button is wearing out. Today's CDN show is really bad. Friday shows should be better.. but there is nothing on todays show that would make me want to tune in. There is no way they are keeping any new viewers with this mess. Old viewers with the bad habit of watching is all I see.

This old viewer wishes I could break my bad habit. Y&R makes me feel stupid that I have been watching it for 40 years. Every day I hope it will get better. Not happening.

#9   2013/06/21 09:42AM
    roaring lion

%( No match. What happen to single parenthood? Dylan with Avery, Chelsea with a new guy, Dylan friend thats coming on the set.

#10   2013/06/21 10:34AM
    stfyyy

Dylan hardly knows Chelsea that long and how fast they fall In love and get over someone else really puzzles me. These writers do not know anything about real love.

1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list