List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyliss Exit

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyliss Exit

Started by imtickledpink at 2013/06/20 05:21PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 08:54PM, Views: 1594, Replies: 9
    page:
    #1   2013/06/20 05:21PM
    Phyliss Exit
    imtickledpink

I am so hoping that while Phyliss is in the hospital it turns out that she was Shelia Carter this whole time!!!

#2   2013/06/20 05:34PM
    Re: Phyliss Exit
    Triggerfish

~)

#3   2013/06/20 05:38PM
    Kimmd

Quote imtickledpink: I am so hoping that while Phyliss is in the hospital it turns out that she was Shelia Carter this whole time!!!

That thought occurred to me also. It would be a huge story for Likey. Lauren and Michael would be devastated because that would mean Lauren killed the real Phyllis.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/20 05:39PM
    #4   2013/06/20 06:08PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote imtickledpink: I am so hoping that while Phyliss is in the hospital it turns out that she was Shelia Carter this whole time!!!

That thought occurred to me also. It would be a huge story for Likey. Lauren and Michael would be devastated because that would mean Lauren killed the real Phyllis.

Wow that would be good.But I would like for Nick to pay for what he did,to Sharon, Phyllis Jack and Summer.I dont think Shelia would of put up with Nick crap for all these years.She would of killed Nick and Lauren a long time ago.So this couldn't be Shelia.She could of killed everyone by now.

#5   2013/06/20 06:17PM
    imtickledpink

Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Kimmd:

Wow that would be good.But I would like for Nick to pay for what he did,to Sharon, Phyllis Jack and Summer.I dont think Shelia would of put up with Nick crap for all these years.She would of killed Nick and Lauren a long time ago.So this couldn't be Shelia.She could of killed everyone by now.

Maybe Shelia wanted a fresh start. Phyliss would be dead but it would be a whole new story line for Daisy. I have wondered many times if Phyliss wasn't really Shelia?

#6   2013/06/20 06:23PM
    On a Clear Day

Wow, that would really be something!

#7   2013/06/20 06:25PM
    REDMIDGET

Quote imtickledpink:
    Quote REDMIDGET:
    Quote Kimmd:

Maybe Shelia wanted a fresh start. Phyliss would be dead but it would be a whole new story line for Daisy. I have wondered many times if Phyliss wasn't really Shelia?

If this had been Shelia the whole town would be dead.This is Phyllis and she needs to go out with all the fire works,

#8   2013/06/20 06:32PM
    missyberri

Funny but it's definitely Phyllis. Her exit is sad.

#9   2013/06/20 08:39PM
    Lapcat55

How in the world would Sheila know every detail about Phyllis' past life especially since Avery came to GC and not one person has ever caught Phyllis not having her facts correct about her life events....impossible....Phyllis is Phylllis!

#10   2013/06/20 08:54PM
    pink sassylady

I would like it to turn out summer is not nicks nor jacks Phyllis lie to everyone and summer daddy is brad .

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list