List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Why did Michael Muhney Quit Twitter?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: Why did Michael Muhney Quit Twitter?

Started by leslielucille at 2013/06/20 10:32AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/20 12:11PM, Views: 8712, Replies: 33
    « 1 2 3 4 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/20 12:12PM
    Re: Why did Michael Muhney Quit Twitter?
    trinilisa

The last things that were posted on this board from MM's twitter that I read was some sort of joke he posted about pedofiles and men with mustashes, which someone in the twitterverse retweeted to EB. This was a couple of weeks before JC passed away. MM said that he was taking a break from twitter...that was the last I heard...I do share the opinion that he talks quite a bit...

#12   2013/06/20 12:13PM
    trinilisa

Quote Charlie h: And he did get in some kind of trouble with Eric Braden awhile back on twitter I think.He was fun on there and the photos of his kids were adorable. Miss him....

Maybe he has an instagram for the photos...

#13   2013/06/20 12:30PM
    Cuid1

Quote SadieLadie: Not sure what reason MM gave, but I followed him daily, and he hasn't been back since he and Eric Braeden got into a back-and-forth heated exchange on Twitter.
    According to Michael Muhney in the interview, he was asked if he is on Twitter a lot, he says not as much as he use to. He said that the maybe they should pitch a reality show about a day in the life of Michael Muhney.He said working fulltime, having three young kids, working out etc puts a lot of demand on his personal and professional life. He said sometime he gets only three hours sleep a night if he is lucky.It seems like he just don't have the time for much twitter.

#14   2013/06/20 12:42PM
    Muscetoe

Quote leslielucille: Anyone know? He used to tweet a million times every day but then he suddenly went silent and in his interview during the Emmy's he sounded really down on twitter, very negative.

What happened to sour him?

I always looked forward to reading his tweets, he is very intelligent and super funny. I can see how he would get annoyed or perturbed with some of the shenannagins that some people cause(EB drama ). He can't even make innocent statements without people getting up in arms. There are far more important things in his life as he states and I hope he is enjoying family time and maybe at some point come back once in a blue moon and give us some snippets of his genius. Love MM

#15   2013/06/20 12:42PM
    SadieLadie

Quote Cuid1:
    Quote SadieLadie: Not sure what reason MM gave, but I followed him daily, and he hasn't been back since he and Eric Braeden got into a back-and-forth heated exchange on Twitter.
    According to Michael Muhney in the interview, he was asked if he is on Twitter a lot, he says not as much as he use to. He said that the maybe they should pitch a reality show about a day in the life of Michael Muhney.He said working fulltime, having three young kids, working out etc puts a lot of demand on his personal and professional life. He said sometime he gets only three hours sleep a night if he is lucky.It seems like he just don't have the time for much twitter.

What was he supposed to say...."Eric Was picking on me so I'm going to pick up my Twitter pass and go home." He answered the interviewer the only respectful and mature way he could; by not mentioning the real reason. If you followed him daily, it was quite clear why he left.

#16   2013/06/20 12:52PM
    MissSudsy

Content removed. - ADMIN

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2013/06/21 02:10PM
    #17   2013/06/20 12:52PM
    starlight19

He wanted to quit during his tag-and-grab story.

Hey, I'd quit too if I had to be stuck in the ridiculous storyline the whole summer and be put on back burner.

#18   2013/06/20 12:54PM
    elizadolittle

I clearly remember MM saying he was taking a break after the EB drama. I think this is why he isn't on as much. I loved reading his tweets as well as some of the other Y&R actors. He did give his opinions really freely and I also remember reading the producers wanted the actors to not tweet about the show as much since spoilers ect were getting out. So I think it's a combination of the producers and drama and deciding to spend his time with his family.

#19   2013/06/20 01:01PM
    trinilisa

Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Cuid1:

What was he supposed to say...."Eric Was picking on me so I'm going to pick up my Twitter pass and go home." He answered the interviewer the only respectful and mature way he could; by not mentioning the real reason. If you followed him daily, it was quite clear why he left.

When the pedofile joke got to EB, I forgot what he said, but then MM tweeted something about to the person who retweeted it, thank you for starting drama or some ish like that, and he then said he was taking a break from Twitter.
    I think that he's always had a busy life...career...working out...kids...that didn't all of a sudden change since around the first weekend in May 2013...when this whole thing happened...So I think you're right in your assessment. I didn't follow him, but the drama was posted here and the thread containing it shut down shortly thereafter...

#20   2013/06/20 01:06PM
    SadieLadie

Quote trinilisa:
    Quote SadieLadie:
    Quote Cuid1:

When the pedofile joke got to EB, I forgot what he said, but then MM tweeted something about to the person who retweeted it, thank you for starting drama or some ish like that, and he then said he was taking a break from Twitter.
    I think that he's always had a busy life...career...working out...kids...that didn't all of a sudden change since around the first weekend in May 2013...when this whole thing happened...So I think you're right in your assessment. I didn't follow him, but the drama was posted here and the thread containing it shut down shortly thereafter...

Exactly correct.

« 1 2 3 4 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list