List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: SPOILER PHOTO: Phyllis.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

SPOILER PHOTO: Phyllis.

Started by tabbycake at 2013/06/20 09:16AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/21 02:39PM, Views: 13870, Replies: 64
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:
    #51   2013/06/20 03:52PM
    Re: SPOILER PHOTO: Phyllis.
    Kimmd

Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote bukopandan: After all these years of severely cruel and freakish stuff she's pulled (that I do not accept as being offset by any demonstration of kindness to some) and her involvement in multiple deaths and an attempted murder for which she's shown absolutely no remorse, she's going out on a big sympathy note? Well, if Phyl does die and this is to mean forgiving her for her meanness, no matter how well played I am one viewer who will not be shedding a tear at such a cliche manipulation by the show. She'd have to call Chris over to her death bed and say she was sorry and be sincere....hah, like that would happen. I've always said that if she didn't make amends for trying to harm/kill people (make amends directly to them), then I thought that when YR came to its end she should die, and perhaps in that final moment of life she'd realize something. A death could be a great ending for Phyl in the spirit of the Greek tragedy. I was hoping YR would not go all schmaltzy if they went this route, but it's starting to feel like it will be.

No tears here.. Phyllis deserves to die for how she treated and hurt others and got away with it. She should had been in prison years ago. Stealing millions off her child that she never cared a dime about or Daniel. She was proved to be unfit and still that person today. I say kill her off for I am sick of her getting by with murder and trying to kill others. I can wait for the big day to come. It will be the best show Y&R ever. I am loving this.

Well if we are going to talk about past crimes and people who have been hurt. Let's start with Victor and Nikki. Then let's go on to Jack Abbott! There are plenty of CG citizens who have done their share of dirt. Phyllis is hardly alone.

#52   2013/06/20 04:18PM
    Fire_Phy

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote Fire_Phy:
    Quote bukopandan: After all these years of severely cruel and freakish stuff she's pulled (that I do not accept as being offset by any demonstration of kindness to some) and her involvement in multiple deaths and an attempted murder for which she's shown absolutely no remorse, she's going out on a big sympathy note? Well, if Phyl does die and this is to mean forgiving her for her meanness, no matter how well played I am one viewer who will not be shedding a tear at such a cliche manipulation by the show. She'd have to call Chris over to her death bed and say she was sorry and be sincere....hah, like that would happen. I've always said that if she didn't make amends for trying to harm/kill people (make amends directly to them), then I thought that when YR came to its end she should die, and perhaps in that final moment of life she'd realize something. A death could be a great ending for Phyl in the spirit of the Greek tragedy. I was hoping YR would not go all schmaltzy if they went this route, but it's starting to feel like it will be.

No tears here.. Phyllis deserves to die for how she treated and hurt others and got away with it. She should had been in prison years ago. Stealing millions off her child that she never cared a dime about or Daniel. She was proved to be unfit and still that person today. I say kill her off for I am sick of her getting by with murder and trying to kill others. I can wait for the big day to come. It will be the best show Y&R ever. I am loving this.

Well if we are going to talk about past crimes and people who have been hurt. Let's start with Victor and Nikki. Then let's go on to Jack Abbott! There are plenty of CG citizens who have done their share of dirt. Phyllis is hardly alone.

The thread is about Phyllis and I like to keep it there. Phyllis deserves to die for trying to kill Paul and Christine. If Phyllis dies then let her die for she never cared about hurting anyone.

#53   2013/06/20 04:25PM
    spooner

I find it hard to believe they would kill off this character. Like her or hate her she is an integral part of y&r.......but things change I guess

#54   2013/06/20 04:53PM
    sweetcheeky

CLB uploaded some new pics from yesterday. The makeup crew were working on MS's final look:

www.whosay.com/christianleblanc/photos/362377

www.whosay.com/christianleblanc/photos/362348

www.whosay.com/christianleblanc/photos/362390

She looks really pale and sick. It definitely looks like Phyllis health takes a turn for the worse.

#55   2013/06/20 05:43PM
    taramartin

Quote Yale Steam: I doubt that they will kill Phyllis off. She is a major character and loved by many viewers. If she is sick, Daniel comes back to look after his mother and to take her back with him to GA so that he can look after her. As her oldest child, he legally is in charge of her care and then Summer. Avery is a blood relative but not at the level Phyllis' children are.

They might put her in a coma until they decide to recast her.
    Good points. I can't imagine they'd want her gone forever.

#56   2013/06/20 05:46PM
    Kimmd

Quote taramartin:
    Quote Yale Steam: I doubt that they will kill Phyllis off. She is a major character and loved by many viewers. If she is sick, Daniel comes back to look after his mother and to take her back with him to GA so that he can look after her. As her oldest child, he legally is in charge of her care and then Summer. Avery is a blood relative but not at the level Phyllis' children are.

An executive from CBS already said they are not recasting the part.

#57   2013/06/20 06:17PM
    missyberri

Quote spooner: I find it hard to believe they would kill off this character. Like her or hate her she is an integral part of y&r.......but things change I guess

JFP is the soap killer. She'll do whatever she wants!

#58   2013/06/20 07:01PM
    missyberri

Quote Kimmd:
    Quote taramartin:

An executive from CBS already said they are not recasting the part.

MS said she's not coming back. Ever.

#59   2013/06/20 10:17PM
    xjustbestrong

Quote tabbycake: CLB posted a photo from MS's LAST day on set (yesterday):

media.whosay.com/362386/362386_la.jpg

As you can see, Phyllis is in the HOSPITAL wearing a HOSPITAL GOWN with no makeup and looks sickly.

It appears Phyllis is ill.

It must be serious if Daniel returns for her. Maybe cancer?

the picture link don't work

#60   2013/06/20 10:27PM
    MrSoaps

Two words: Sheila Carter

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list