List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Phyllis is through with Nick and PHICK

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Phyllis is through with Nick and PHICK

Started by CawfeeLover at 2013/06/19 02:29PM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 10:36PM, Views: 982, Replies: 13
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/19 02:29PM
    Phyllis is through with Nick and PHICK
    CawfeeLover

Based off of what I've been seeing on MY screen, I see a woman who is DONE with Nick and wants no more to do with him. I'm not seeing what some are - a woman still trying to desperately cling to her ex. If anything, she's repulsed by this cad and wants to leave him for the dogs (aka Avery and/or Sharon) to pick over.

I've see Phyllis strut her independence in the past, but this woman is done and done with this loser and I for one and happy to see it! No clingy, desperate, needy woman there! A great contrast to the other female characters we've been seeing in GC of late.

#2   2013/06/19 02:55PM
    Re: Phyllis is through with Nick and PHICK
    velocity

Yes, I agree. We seem to be watching the same Y&R.

#3   2013/06/19 03:09PM
    CawfeeLover

Quote velocity: Yes, I agree. We seem to be watching the same Y&R.

Thank GOD someone see's what I'm seeing. Recent posts seem to be from another world. I was beginning to wonder if I was watching a completely different show, Velly. Phyllis is obviously disgusted with Nick. I'm sure she doesn't regret having summer, but I'll bet she's happy not to have any further ties with Nick or his screwed up family.

#4   2013/06/19 03:13PM
    Kimmd

Quote CawfeeLover:
    Quote velocity: Yes, I agree. We seem to be watching the same Y&R.

Thank GOD someone see's what I'm seeing. Recent posts seem to be from another world. I was beginning to wonder if I was watching a completely different show, Velly. Phyllis is obviously disgusted with Nick. I'm sure she doesn't regret having summer, but I'll bet she's happy not to have any further ties with Nick or his screwed up family.

That's the story that is playing out on screen. But phaters want to believe that Phyllis is hanging on to Nick, when that is obviously not the case. If Phyllis told Nick, dump Avery and I will keep the paternity a secret, Nick would probably do it.

#5   2013/06/19 03:34PM
    mahina

I haven't watched the show in the last few days because I work. I went off in a thread last night about the thought of Phyllis boinking Kyle. Please I hope its not true. I'm not a Phyllis fan but I wish MS well. For Phyllis to finally get disgusted with that wimpy Nick would be a glorious send off for this character. I would love to be proud of Phyllis for once. I hope she tells that prick he's no man at all.

#6   2013/06/19 04:07PM
    djpp

About time! Nick is more of an ahole than I thought. I hope he's finally alone. All the women should dump him.

#7   2013/06/19 04:10PM
    djpp

Phyllis is so much better when she's not in every storyline and with Nick. She's actually becoming likable.

#8   2013/06/19 06:01PM
    CawfeeLover

Quote mahina: I haven't watched the show in the last few days because I work. I went off in a thread last night about the thought of Phyllis boinking Kyle. Please I hope its not true. I'm not a Phyllis fan but I wish MS well. For Phyllis to finally get disgusted with that wimpy Nick would be a glorious send off for this character. I would love to be proud of Phyllis for once. I hope she tells that prick he's no man at all.

If there's a silver lining to MS leaving and Phyllis not being recast, it will be to see her leave the show despising him for the pain he's put them through. Of course, it will open the door for the gold digger to slither her way back and provide solace by getting on her back, but that's OK. They "belong" together. They're star crossed lovers, remember. Right off the pages of Shakespeare.

#9   2013/06/19 06:17PM
    weatherholt3

I hope Nick and Phyllis are both over Phick I'm for that

#10   2013/06/19 09:42PM
    jacksmyguy

If we are all of us right about this, I couldn't be happier. I have not liked Phyllis and Nick together since the day the writers made them a couple and screwed over Jack and Sharon in the process. I say good riddance to a bad match! Just wish Phyllis would be riding out this S/L to a longer and more satisfying conclusion.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list