List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: i still love lily

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i still love lily

Started by soapoperapimp at 2013/06/19 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 10:25PM, Views: 852, Replies: 15
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2013/06/19 08:08PM
    Re: i still love lily
    weatherholt3

Only time I liked Lily she when she was with Daniel.

#12   2013/06/19 09:20PM
    yrn33

Quote StarW: Maybe Tyler needs to get in a serious real relationship so she can finally admit that she IS falling for him... Or else just be with Cane 100% and I can just go back at fast forwarding their scenes together lol.

That's what I do with most "Tyler" scenes--fast forward...he is such a pompous a ss lowlife that you don't need to hear him, you can just tell by his body language that he is perpetually angry and unhappy. If the writers are bright enough to realize that to create a "serious" relationship between Lilly & Tyler would put them in a box (he would just tick her off every time he sees the next ripe 'babe' walking in front of him) where they would have to change the Tyler character drastically or make Lilly a tolerable open marriage swinger girl, and I don't think either would happen.

#13   2013/06/19 09:36PM
    Esan

Quote ajsp35801: I like Lily more now because she is behaving the way other girls in her age range behaves on a soap instead of like someone in their 50's.
    Which is irresponsible and trashy, but hey if that's what you like.

#14   2013/06/19 10:10PM
    sj77

I actually like this storyline because it is realistic. Lilly was way too young to get married (both times) and that's what happens when you get married so young, particularly to an older man. When you marry at 20 or so, you don't even know the kind of woman you are going to be. You're not the same woman at 20 that you are at 25, or 30. If you don't know who you are, then how can you make a decision about who you want to be with for the rest of your life.

She fell sooooo head over heels for Cane and she wasn't done maturing. Now she's lusting over another man. I don't condone what she is doing, but it's like one of those "told you so" moments. Lily is growing into her own and it's not the same woman who married Cane.

#15   2013/06/19 10:14PM
    Cass Eno

I think I would like Lily with Tyler rather than Cane. Cane is soooooo dull. Tyler has some oomph to him.

#16   2013/06/19 10:25PM
    sj77

Quote Cass Eno: I think I would like Lily with Tyler rather than Cane. Cane is soooooo dull. Tyler has some oomph to him.

They have good chemistry and they are just better suited for each other. They're similarly aged and they look like they belong.

As good looking as Cane is, I still see him as a dirty old man because Lily could still pass for a teenager as could Tyler.

Cane has got to be knocking on 40.

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list