List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: i still love lily

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

i still love lily

Started by soapoperapimp at 2013/06/19 11:52AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 10:25PM, Views: 771, Replies: 15
    1 2 » »| page:
    #1   2013/06/19 11:52AM
    i still love lily
    soapoperapimp

she is still my girl! this thing wit tyler is no worse than what other women have don! to me lily is a lovely young lady. beautiful no wonder tyler likes her!

#2   2013/06/19 12:26PM
    Re: i still love lily
    Barbyboo

She's dying to get Tyler in the sack....she dresses. The part. She is hot to trot.....guess she forgot she has twins

#3   2013/06/19 12:35PM
    janetb

Quote Barbyboo: She's dying to get Tyler in the sack....she dresses. The part. She is hot to trot.....guess she forgot she has twins

Lily is pretending to be a devoted wife and mother, while obsessing over Tyler.She's always checking her phone in hopes that he's sent a text and she's so jealous of him around other women.When Abby told her that Tyler had an apartment with Noah she asked'why didn't I know about this?', as if she should have been part of the decision.Does Cane really believe she left the fashion division to spend more time with him and their kids, I didn't think he was that stupid.Devon should tell Neil that he can't work with Tyler and won't put up with his crap.The plan to keep him away from Lily didn't work.Devon is right,Lily is obsessed with Tyler.If she's going to cheat on Cane she'll do it whether she and Tyler are working together or not.

#4   2013/06/19 02:09PM
    ajsp35801

I like Lily more now because she is behaving the way other girls in her age range behaves on a soap instead of like someone in their 50's.

#5   2013/06/19 02:19PM
    Barbyboo

Quote ajsp35801: I like Lily more now because she is behaving the way other girls in her age range behaves on a soap instead of like someone in their 50's.

But she's married?

#6   2013/06/19 06:29PM
    yrn33

Quote Barbyboo:
    Quote ajsp35801: I like Lily more now because she is behaving the way other girls in her age range behaves on a soap instead of like someone in their 50's.

But she's married?

Apparently being married is irrelevant in soap operas when it comes to sex and affairs, especially today. For all practical purposes, many are one big "swinger society". Most over 35 or 40 have been married to most of those of the opposite sex on each show. Remember, soaps are largely about love/sex triangles and who can fall for whom tomorrow and next week and next month.

#7   2013/06/19 06:40PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote yrn33:
    Quote Barbyboo:

But she's married?

Apparently being married is irrelevant in soap operas when it comes to sex and affairs, especially today. For all practical purposes, many are one big "swinger society". Most over 35 or 40 have been married to most of those of the opposite sex on each show. Remember, soaps are largely about love/sex triangles and who can fall for whom tomorrow and next week and next month.

And that, my friend, is why soap operas are failing miserably! Nobody to root for anymore. Reality show mentalities have taken over! If it looks good, feels good, then do it--no matter who it affects or hurts! We glorify bad behavior! What a very sad commentary for our life and times today.

Great post! Well thought out!

#8   2013/06/19 06:52PM
    MsSuperSuds

Quote MsSuperSuds:
    Quote yrn33:
    Quote Barbyboo:

But she's married?

And that, my friend, is why soap operas are failing miserably! Nobody to root for anymore. Reality show mentalities have taken over! If it looks good, feels good, then do it--no matter who it affects or hurts! We glorify bad behavior! What a very sad commentary for our life and times today.

Great post! Well thought out!

I still love Lily, too! She is a good young woman! Can't wait to hear her POV on her current emotions and circumstances.

#9   2013/06/19 07:05PM
    Esan

Quote janetb:
    Quote Barbyboo: She's dying to get Tyler in the sack....she dresses. The part. She is hot to trot.....guess she forgot she has twins

Lily is pretending to be a devoted wife and mother, while obsessing over Tyler.She's always checking her phone in hopes that he's sent a text and she's so jealous of him around other women.When Abby told her that Tyler had an apartment with Noah she asked'why didn't I know about this?', as if she should have been part of the decision.Does Cane really believe she left the fashion division to spend more time with him and their kids, I didn't think he was that stupid.Devon should tell Neil that he can't work with Tyler and won't put up with his crap.The plan to keep him away from Lily didn't work.Devon is right,Lily is obsessed with Tyler.If she's going to cheat on Cane she'll do it whether she and Tyler are working together or not.

As a former Lane fan (Lily ruined it for me) icam. I wish the writers would show more of how Cane feels about this considering his talk with Jill weeks ago how he felt about her and TY working together. She is being so fake it's disgusting I hope Cane picks up on this, we see her priorities aren't with her family, she feels her role as a wife and mother aren't enough to fulfill her and seems she wants validation from people who aren't her family. People have said she is young and has been tied down it's time for her to have fun, yes with her family not with a man who can't afford a place on his own, or a man who pines after a married woman with kids.

#10   2013/06/19 07:28PM
    StarW

Lily wants her some Tyler and I don't blame her.

But as much as I want her with Tyler, her little games are getting tiresome . One day she tells Cane, Neil, Devon that she loves her hubby, the next day she's stalking Tyler. Maybe Tyler needs to get in a serious real relationship so she can finally admit that she IS falling for him... Or else just be with Cane 100% and I can just go back at fast forwarding their scenes together lol.

1 2 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list