List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Young and the Restless - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Young and the Restless Forum :: Nick pimps out Phyllis 2 keep Kyle from Summer!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Nick pimps out Phyllis 2 keep Kyle from Summer!

Started by shellylonger at 2013/06/19 11:43AM
    Latest post: 2013/06/19 08:34PM, Views: 1236, Replies: 20
    « 1 2 3 » »| page:
    #11   2013/06/19 01:28PM
    Re: Nick pimps out Phyllis 2 keep Kyle from Summer!
    luckystrikes

Nick is one smooth playa! Phyllis takes it up the butt & he skates free.

#12   2013/06/19 04:52PM
    weatherholt3

How can Nick be pimping out Phyllis...if she sleeps with Kyle that's on Phyllis, why not be a mother and tell your child the truth as she told Nick she is Summer mother then be one and tell Summer if Nick doesn't have the guts to tell her.....how does Nick and Phyllis think telling Summer later is not going to hurt her more.... if Phyllis does or make it looks as if she slept with Kyle how does think this will not Summer more.

#13   2013/06/19 05:49PM
    Piperay

Quote KeepingItReal:
    Quote JUJU41:
    Quote paisleyandplaid: If Phyllis decides to have the ONS with Kyle... well she pimped herself out. Nick never suggested she use her body and sex to keep Kyle and Summer apart.

This entire paternity s/l is stupid almost as dumb as the Chelsea WTBD crap... This could have been exciting.. but now it is dullsvill. The writers know how to destroy everything.

The whole thing is just getting s-t-u-p-i-d! What a shame more thought hasn't gone into an otherwise really great storyline.

The writers totally blew this s/l.......smh

There so many other ways that make more sense to go than this idiot route.

Yes they really blew it, it was interesting to me at the begining but now it's gotten ridiculous and totally unrealistic.

#14   2013/06/19 05:53PM
    Pauls

This whole SL is so ridiculous. If Phyllis sleeps with Kyle to keep him from Summer, that's just plain stupid! I can't even believe that they are going in this direction. What a lame SL. Summer is probably Nick's daughter. The hair he got from the brush could be anyone's. Lame...lame...lame!!!

#15   2013/06/19 05:59PM
    trixie60

Quote paisleyandplaid: If Phyllis decides to have the ONS with Kyle... well she pimped herself out. Nick never suggested she use her body and sex to keep Kyle and Summer apart.

This entire paternity s/l is stupid almost as dumb as the Chelsea WTBD crap... This could have been exciting.. but now it is dullsvill. The writers know how to destroy everything.

I agree. At first I thought the writers were better than MAB and her writing team but in some ways they are not at all. This story line is getting so unrealistic. As if Phyllis would want to bed down Kyle. She has shown no interest in him at all. Why would she start now? Just to keep Summer away from him. Oh, yes, that was Nick's idea!

#16   2013/06/19 06:12PM
    weatherholt3

Quote trixie60:

I agree. At first I thought the writers were better than MAB and her writing team but in some ways they are not at all. This story line is getting so unrealistic. As if Phyllis would want to bed down Kyle. She has shown no interest in him at all. Why would she start now? Just to keep Summer away from him. Oh, yes, that was Nick's idea!

Nobody is making Phyllis go along with Nick's plan she is the mother she needs to step up and tell Nick you tell Summer or I will there is nothing to discuss...but I guess if they did that then there would be no drama or will she or won;t she sleep with Kyle to keep Summer and Kyle from each other, or will Phyllis hire a hooker to seduce Kyle and puts it out on the web for Summer to see.

#17   2013/06/19 06:35PM
    trixie60

Quote weatherholt3:
    Quote trixie60:

Nobody is making Phyllis go along with Nick's plan she is the mother she needs to step up and tell Nick you tell Summer or I will there is nothing to discuss...but I guess if they did that then there would be no drama or will she or won;t she sleep with Kyle to keep Summer and Kyle from each other, or will Phyllis hire a hooker to seduce Kyle and puts it out on the web for Summer to see.

That's true. Nobody is making Phyllis go along with Nick but the fact that she is, is a poor decision on her part. I think the writers are making Phyllis like she used to be. At first I thought they were trying to redeem her but I guess that would have lacked drama too. If Phyllis hires a hooker to seduce Kyle she is no better than Victor, who does that to mostly everyone. The writers must think that is drama too. But it's not original.

#18   2013/06/19 07:08PM
    CuppaCoffee

Quote shellylonger
    Nick told Phyllis to do whatever she had to do.

Nick wants Phyllis to give it Kyle like she used to do to him

#19   2013/06/19 07:12PM
    valleycliffe

Quote CuppaCoffee:
    Quote shellylonger

maybe she will even pull out the big guns to set the mood,

deep dish and the xbox...

is there a couch in the suite they can use? hope they lock the doors..summer may show up to surprise them..

#20   2013/06/19 08:02PM
    weatherholt3

Quote CuppaCoffee:
    Quote shellylonger

phyllis is suppose to be an adult nobody is making her do anything she is suppose to be a loving caring Mother tell your daugther and be there for her after the fall out. My opinion Phyllis is hurting her daughter as much as Nick is by not telling her the truth and I think Jack and Summer will see it that way to.

« 1 2 3 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list